• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Not sure how you can just keep going for 2 over and over. I get the "advantage" of it, but to do it so many times, to the point where what should be a tied game, now results where you need a FG JUST to tie it back up. Idk.

I don't think Oregon's defense is good enough for them to allow themselves to go for 2 that often. The arrogance is unbelievable at this point

in Stillwater

looks like a tornado to the right?

Csl3EOVUMAAi12Z.jpg

I believe Army will continue to wear UTEP down. break their will.. that was my original bet and what I am seeing.. May add at half.

I believe Army will continue to wear UTEP down. break their will.. that was my original bet and what I am seeing.. May add at half.
Heard a stat on gm day that the academies could all be undefeated for he 1st time ever after week 3

Heard a stat on gm day that the academies could all be undefeated for he 1st time ever after week 3

Its been a long time since Army/Navy game was interesting.. Believe it will be this year.. Love Army team.. returned 16 starters and have great confidence in system

IF they resume in Okie State, think all the fans are still there or will it be a major dropoff? That storm looks bad, bringing any rain though?

KJ Trojans got a shot to cover tonight? Pac10 guru
strange using cover, shot & Trojans in a sentence....

What do you guys think of them shortening the Clemson game?

I think it's BS for a couple reasons:
bets on the game are canceled since 55 minutes weren't played
other teams are required to "risk injury" by playing a full game, but these teams don't need to

I haven't seen this before - how often does it happen?

Ugh just got back home, sorry so late

Long story short, USC has the personnel to compete, but not enough of them imo. See this similar to Bama although I don't believe USC completely folds. They'll get worn down. The way to beat them is over the top, Tide proved that, and I'm betting Stanford tt over in that Shaw will eventually do the same...or wear them down physically eventually. I wouldn't be shocked to see a one score game, but don't think USC have anything near the depth they need to win a battle of attrition...defensive TD by Stanford should butter my bread.

Back