• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

What do you guys think of them shortening the Clemson game?

I think it's BS for a couple reasons:
bets on the game are canceled since 55 minutes weren't played
other teams are required to "risk injury" by playing a full game, but these teams don't need to

I haven't seen this before - how often does it happen?

Fascinating argument, the injury risk for a top team that other top teams don't deal with. Of course it should be backups at that point, but interesting point when trying to argue apples/apples

UW and Ville been so impressive, there's a letdown coming somewhere and I don't know where

But your team is tits james

KJ....thoughts on BYU/UCLA? I am almost certainly pulling trigger on BYU....other P12 games? I actually lean both Utah and AZ

I won't bet against them, but they will be sure to be over-priced next week in Tucson......

If UofA beat the shit out of Hawaii tonight I will be all over UW, mismatch city

There will be some emotion in Tucson tonight, the uniforms were specifically designed for this game for the USS Arizona (not that any of the players are invested, but you can bet it's been addressed plenty this week) and I expect a good showing from AZ defense tonight. Next week could be a monumental beatdown.

KJ....thoughts on BYU/UCLA? I am almost certainly pulling trigger on BYU....other P12 games? I actually lean both Utah and AZ

Hate that BYU game after last week, would normally be on UCLA but no thanks. Utah prolly rolls, I'm on under in Tucson

I'm no Pac12 guru tho, don't watch as much as I should

But UW will outmatch at the LOS against everyone this year, Stanford included...and they will only trip themselves up if it happens

Thing with BYU catching 3.5...they will have a QB on the field that is completely in control at the end of the game if it comes to that

Can I go ahead and bet the over for every Alabama-Ole Miss game as long as Freeze and Saban are there?

Hmmmm....might be ok with laying it with Utah ML at -510, and that would be possibly as high as I've gone. There's value in that imo

Fucking Pitt and Fucking Bookmaker. Their Live betting just blows
what piss poor ran book for live lines.

Well need Utes to win so as not to look the fool I guess, and account would appreciate it

what happened here....had pitt +3.5.....did they call it off?
I had Pitt -.5 2H to finish off 2 5 team parlays. I decided to play OSU Live ML to middle it out during the delay. They had the gm listed and we're updating the time and NEVER put up a ML or a spread during the 3rd & 4th Qtrs.
Obliviously I'm bitter for losing but come on. You have it listed as a LIVE gm??

Just turned the OU game on. Anyone got a feel for live betting? Need some entertainment

That Pitt-OSU game wreaked of the old Madden football games, where you had that cheese play of just throwing deep to Randy Moss all the time. Okie State's Rudolph had no real pinpoint accuracy on his regular throws, so instead all he had to do was lob it up deep to one of his WRs along the sideline. Frustrating to watch

I just laid worse than 1/5 on Utah winning straight up...not sure I've ever done that but it should be closer to -900 than -510 so fuck it

Back