• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Love ambient to lol. Damn officials helping BYU. I'll take some percs as well my favorite pain pill I hated roxys

You'll laugh but I prefer meditation

Fuck the drugs, but the 5 year coke addiction was a good time

Kj ive been addicted to a lot of things bro. Been pretty much sober for 6 months. Just drink here and there and I used to be a major alcoholic. I think I posted in one of the forums about me being back this year and better than ever

I'm gonna have to sweat like a mofo through these last 2 games. Need a drive right here for Utah and UCLA

My 3 boys are loving it. It's 12 and I'm so into this I've let them stay up lmao

Never considered myself addicted, just bored

And it's cliché to say that, but really it was just boredom, always was easy to do away with it. But waking up to a bump wasn't a bad thing...got boring tbh

Man for me at one point I was drinking over a half a gallon of vodka a day and smoking 300 dollars worth of crack a day

Ya and I got the good shit my best friend was a cook so mine was strong as hell

Honestly crack and alcohol are the only things that I couldn't really stop

Never about up. Hate needles and I am a bad diabetic and have to take shots

I always say that at least my coke friends, who are professionals, taught me how to do it in moderation :rofl:

No lines, just bumps...like an extra 15 minutes to the night. But had a couple benders in there and regretted them although the coke on the tits...they smelled wonderful!

dude I'm pulling for you even tho I have BYU team total

If you hit this, please do yourself a service and invest at least half into a retirement fund, you won't regret it

Lol. If they win as it looks good in Utah I have a 20 dollar moneyline parlay that pays 15,700

I was in Sioux Falls for a wedding today. Lots of buzz about the Bison and then about the Huskers. Good day for football in the Midwest unless you are from Iowa (and maybe Wisconsin who should be ashamed of that effort today).

Back