******2016 CFB In-Game******

Franklin did not look bad on his drive
may wait and see if ou scores first and check the in game ML

Good news for Auburn and under backers is that they ran 10 more plays than OU did in the 1H (43-33), so we're not looking at fatigue issues at this point if Franklin can't move the ball.

I think PSU showed they would have been more competitive in the semi's. Same with Mich. tOSU sucked as we saw and Wisconsin probably gets housed too.

very easy to say ohio state shouldn't have been in and psu should have. results don't necessarily mean the committee got it wrong.

twink this sport will get boring if it's based on talent, you know that. feeds into the power ranking method to determine the top 4. Would be the same cast every year. That's not sport.

twink this sport will get boring if it's based on talent, you know that. feeds into the power ranking method to determine the top 4. Would be the same cast every year. That's not sport.

I don't think so bro...

Look at WASH this year
Measy St when Dak was there
Iowa last year

There are many teams that are competent enough....most are from P5, yeah

But Houston had every opportunity this year to be there...we have to recall that...

Now....was that cuz of preseason ranks? Yes.....and that may need fixing agree

I think USC in and Washington out

Interesting, I think it's the one team that made a game against Alabama intriguing. Clemson can because of the QB, but that was a fascinating game until the pick 6. Of course they were never going to move the ball against them, but that defense showed up.

but that LVille game keeps popping in my head

UL caught them at just the right time -- tons of momentum and FSU playing its first game w/o Derwin James. And of course LOSER LAMAR hadn't quit on the season since they were still 2 or 3 weeks away from losing to Clemson.

Back