******2016 CFB In-Game******

Niners need a coach, GM and a 3-4 year plan. They are so far away from head above water, it's amazing what has happened to that franchise. Fan base is huge.

niners had several bad breaks. look who retired and decided to abuse women. they were a play away from winning the super bowl. hell they were a play away from playing in another. and then harbaugh.

Niners need a coach, GM and a 3-4 year plan. They are so far away from head above water, it's amazing what has happened to that franchise. Fan base is huge.

Nearly 40 million in cap space, and the #2 pick SHOULD expedite that, but they're cursed.

A lot of nice pieces including a good young OLine and a potentially dominant D line.

They faded every game this year.

Haha. I heard a snip it on the radio of a reporter going after the 9ers owner.
Asking him why is he still around.
Owner says... you cant get rid of me, i own the team

It was great. He basically said I won't respond to that. Then said I own the team. Such a little bitch. Your parents, who married into the team, own the team you little dips hit.

It was great. He basically said I won't respond to that. Then said I own the team. Such a little bitch. Your parents, who married into the team, own the team you little dips hit.
He's a fucking weasel and single handedly ruining a once-great organization

There is a guy from KC they wanted to interview for the GM position and he declined today. That place is toxic.

Nearly 40 million in cap space, and the #2 pick SHOULD expedite that, but they're cursed.

A lot of nice pieces including a good young OLine and a potentially dominant D line.

They faded every game this year.

Agree, but need to commit to a GM/coach for a few years. It's not happening in the next couple years but there are pieces for the long term.

I will say this... at least in the NFC West it's a good time to bottom out because Cards and Hawks loaded with aging big contracts and not a lot of youth in site.

niners had several bad breaks. look who retired and decided to abuse women. they were a play away from winning the super bowl. hell they were a play away from playing in another. and then harbaugh.

The players voted Kap most inspirational / courageous player. The team is just screwed up

Agree, but need to commit to a GM/coach for a few years. It's not happening in the next couple years but there are pieces for the long term.

Yeah and what's the point of 40 million when you can only lure Torrie Smith there to make 1 million per catch a year

You think he's ready to be a head coach? Not sure if Elway wants someone he can manipulate though so he could be a good choice. I hope he's not a shady bastard like his dad.

The right situation, absolutely. And Denver is that for a very good offensive mind...great defense in place already so he just need a DC to play with that. I almost think it's perfect for both parties.

Back