******2016 CFB In-Game******

My dad played for Switzer in the mid 70s. By no means do I condone or even agree with Mixon or his punishment, just find it interesting that no one talks about Simmons or Tyreke Hill.

Damn that's awesome
What position? Was Switz cool he said? Were those champ years?
That's awesome bro

Damn that's awesome
What position? Was Switz cool he said? Were those champ years?
That's awesome bro

My dad was a backup cb, was there for 74 and 75 titles. He died of cancer 3 years ago, and Switzer called a few days before he died. Special moment, and I cried like a baby while it was happening.

Auburn at Clemson in week two.

The B10 plays some too.....I really think that they need to switch up their skeds some

They just went to 9 conf games?

It costs them some bowls likely.....the relationship with the MAC will never ever go away tho

The B10 plays some too.....I really think that they need to switch up their skeds some

They just went to 9 conf games?

It costs them some bowls likely.....the relationship with the MAC will never ever go away tho

Man, the old days were better, with 6 conference games. In 1974, Clemson's non-conference schedule was Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas A&M. Now that's how you schedule.

My dad was a backup cb, was there for 74 and 75 titles. He died of cancer 3 years ago, and Switzer called a few days before he died. Special moment, and I cried like a baby while it was happening.

RIP bro

And that is awesome

Switz seems stand up for sure

Fuck that guy. He wrote a book and dissed Clemson. Sour grapes for a guy whose last OU game was a loss to Clemson.

that's pretty awesome of him to do that.

Cancer sucks.

Man, the old days were better, with 6 conference games. In 1974, Clemson's non-conference schedule was Georgia, Georgia Tech, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas A&M. Now that's how you schedule.

Wow

You are correct sir

OU guys.....
Bob will never get rid of his brother huh?

I think he should get a better DC, but they are attached

Back