******2016 CFB In-Game******

Clemson already beat them, so why put them in? Same for LSU and everyone else Bama beat.
no agurment there but Noles & USC are a little hot right now. Not saying either would win.. because i have no doubt Bama Clemson would still be there in the end no matter what. So back to your point..... you are absolutely correct
I think FSU & LSU could both win their rematches

UL caught them at just the right time -- tons of momentum and FSU playing its first game w/o Derwin James. And of course LOSER LAMAR hadn't quit on the season since they were still 2 or 3 weeks away from losing to Clemson.
Noles lost another defensive player too thats gm, dont recall who it was... but it allowed guys to step up and be ready for a run if were like the nfl playoffs. FSU would be a tough wild Card team

If the playoff brackets were coming out tomorrow factoring in all these games:

Alabama
Clemson
Oklahoma (if they win)
Ohio St
-----
FSU/USC/Michigan/Penn St/Wisconsin (as top 3 loss teams)

If the playoff brackets were coming out tomorrow factoring in all these games:

Alabama
Clemson
Oklahoma (if they win)
Ohio St
-----
FSU/USC/Michigan/Penn St/Wisconsin (as top 3 loss teams)

So the second best team in the nation (potentially, let's see Clemson against Bama) isn't in your top 9? I'm at a loss.

USC is a top 3 team. Sure, they had a terrible 3rd quarter aided by some big fluke plays and bad calls.

But there's 2 teams that could beat Bama and USC is certainly one of them. Clemson, the other.

I don't think you can take USC/FSU over any of the 2 loss teams.

Oh, I'm just saying who is the best 4 at this point in the season.

I think now, after seeing OSU, you have to go with the H2H vs. eye test because the eye test is deceiving and OSU is embarrassing.

I'm kidding mostly, and no knock on UW, as I said already I'd probably keep 'em at no. 3.

But the truth is that, like last year, the Rebels stacked up the best against the Tide in the regular season, and that's another reason for optimism or pessimism respectvely for the two sides in this upcoming game.

Interesting, I think it's the one team that made a game against Alabama intriguing. Clemson can because of the QB, but that was a fascinating game until the pick 6. Of course they were never going to move the ball against them, but that defense showed up.

What one team made a game against Bama interesting?

The team that had em 0-0 into the 4th?

Brent addressing the Mixon thing late

I like it

He is being real.....good for him

And I don't really like Muss

Back