• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

lol ESPN2 crew called BC qb "patty ice" talking about game on ESPN.
patty fucking ice.

i like how these players don't mind turning it over all game ... but the second it is under two minutes to go and fourth down, they like to throw uncatchable balls or throw short of the first down

I have been looking for a Romo TD prop everywhere and can't find one. After what happened to Mario & Carr, Romo knocks the rust off tonight. IMO.

I know this is CFB thread, but total in game too.....

I can't comprehend that Dallas on offense drafted Zeke Elliot, Dak Prescott and La'El Collins undrafted and Randy Gregory....lets say Rico Gathers from Baylor pans out at TE, too.
I don't even know how the other draft picks are doing, but that's a haul.

This is how you build multiple superbowls

I mean why not get him some playing time. Get gm ready just in case.
Good point. Was it 2001 when Brady got hurt and Bledsoe had to come on in relief to win the Pats the playoff game? Wouldn't hurt to showcase him either, but next week might make more sense.

I know this is CFB thread, but total in game too.....

I can't comprehend that Dallas on offense drafted Zeke Elliot, Dak Prescott and La'El Collins undrafted and Randy Gregory....lets say Rico Gathers from Baylor pans out at TE, too.
I don't even know how the other draft picks are doing, but that's a haul.

This is how you build multiple superbowls

I was pleading for Denver to take Dak - we dropped the ball so big on Paxton.

I mentioned it earlier not sure if you were in thread but arky could be switching defensive alignment to a 3-4 for bowl game. Think that would be bad choice given they barely had 2 sec caliber LB to put on field, certainly not 4 although they will get Greenlaw back who is their best defender and missed most the year

Was unaware. Thank you.

Is there a way GB doesn't get in the playoffs? I mean if I could and I were Dallas, why not try to keep A QB like ARod from sneaking in and possibly having to match up with them.

I can't figure him out yet Twink. I can't decide if I think he is a good coach or not kinda like Dana Holgo for me with lot smaller sample size

The biggest mismatch I've seen between coaches this bowl season was Navy/La Tech and that wasn't because Skip Holtz was particularly good, Ken Niu was his usual awful game manager and burned through all his TO in a quarter. He seems like a good guy and gets a lot out of his guys but he is worse than Les at managing a game and it looks like Kalani Sitake at BYU may be even worse

They should dud. They were a real tough matchup for Vandy and it came down to could Shurmur throw as he did down stretch and he's 6/18 so there's your answer

Hey crimson, what u liking tomorrow
i wont be on here much tonight n tomorrow.
may play over Boise big if I have the chance, mean win a few bets early

yes 23

Anybody got any tricks to get a 3yr old to take his medicine? This kid is absolutely driving me up the wall right now spitting this medicine out. Ugh

I assume there will be plenty of Boise people that traveled here for the holidays, might be lucky to see 100 Baylor fans

I must say even the four games tomorrow... the only one I wanna see is the boise game.
matchups suck
army in a rematch from early in the season
wake n temple may be a snore fest
wazzu would be fun game with a different opponent....

Not only that. We have this antibiotic he has to take for 10 days straight. $596 before insurance. $160 after and he is spitting it out. It actually tastes really good to me. Strawberry flavor
gonna try sticking it in his strawberry yogurt pouch tomorrow.

Back