• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Maryland 33 plays for 141 yards - 4.2 ypp. That includes a 62 yard run - take that away and it's 2.4 ypp. They are getting dominated

Found a couple Independence Bowl props I took-

Vandy WR Trent Sherfield Over 3 catches +105 and over 41.5 receiving yards +115

Even though the live total is now 78*, I'm done chasing this under. My original pick of BC is now gonna be a wash from fucking around with this total. If they win...

:hang:

Not me Zane.....not sure who that is.

And in respect to KJ, not sure if you were active during the "post a pic of yourself" thread Zane....but that is what he is referring to.

The only pic I could load was an old one of me and Donte Stallworth in the club way long ago ....he had shades on and hard to make out.

Well, many posters here thought I was black and were like "who is that whiteboy you with? That your attorney?!" And shit like that lol.....was pretty funny

That photo thread was great, like everyone posting pics of some random dude with a supermodel, then twink and his lawyer

Not me Zane.....not sure who that is.

And in respect to KJ, not sure if you were active during the "post a pic of yourself" thread Zane....but that is what he is referring to.

The only pic I could load was an old one of me and Donte Stallworth in the club way long ago ....he had shades on and hard to make out.

Well, many posters here thought I was black and were like "who is that whiteboy you with? That your attorney?!" And shit like that lol.....was pretty funny

wait... you're not black?

Back