• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Prob no team in entire country more happy to bowl. Watch the Derek mason post game after Tennessee. He kissed 10 women while hopping around and dancing on the field after and none were his wife lol

I mentioned it earlier not sure if you were in thread but arky could be switching defensive alignment to a 3-4 for bowl game. Think that would be bad choice given they barely had 2 sec caliber LB to put on field, certainly not 4 although they will get Greenlaw back who is their best defender and missed most the year

The game hinges on one thing.. did Vandy QB Shurmur and their passing game really come to life or was it a product of bad defenses? If it was a product of playing bad teams it's a bad matchup for them. If it was for real then they are a good bet as a dog. I know this - they will give 100% - absolutely no chance they aren't engaged mentally.

THIS
KJ

I liked the way they have been playing....BUT, I consider NCST to be good and their D may be problematic for Anchors

I am also concerned that the one team I really liked today was NC State, hopefully a middle opportunity at half but already in on a -210 ML with them

I think there is next to nothing that is predictable in this 2H - for me at least. Statistically that should have been around a 28 point 1H and that included two 50+ yard TD's. Game is faster paced than numbers showed it would be but hard to predict BC hired Hal Mumme to run the offensive in December

Interesting that it didn't move to 24 but the kicking is suspect at best, I'd lean under but certainly not gonna play it. Very odd half of football.

Back