• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

halfway through the second qtr msu has 53 yards ... I thought first four plays would generate that much for mississippi state

I have MSU teased to -2 and live ML on MOH. If anyone can get a prop for MSU to win by 1 they should take it, should happen

What in the fuck is going on?
I woulda thought Measy St would be excited and amped for this game, being a 5 winner.......they are getting killed.
How can they not defend this offense?! It's THEIRS?!?!

Fuck me.....need a serious turn of events to even have a chance at the cover.....and Miami OH to just quit or something

I woulda thought Measy St would be excited and amped for this game, being a 5 winner.......they are getting killed.

Fuck me.....need a serious turn of events to even have a chance at the cover.....and Miami OH to just quit or something
well that wont happen so hope for turnovers

What is honestly sad right now is if they score a touchdown and are only down 9-7 at half time prob wouldnt be a terrible spot for Miss St backers. The over would still need some help.

Dan Mullen is distracted because he's about to take the Rams job.

Just hit O 36.5 live. State will wake up.....right?

speaking
of measy

what happened to measy money, the poster

Rams should look at Mullen. I mean, in the NFL the rams will have a lot more talent than their opponents. Mullen showing he can compete against MOH despite not having the talent to compete with them

Yeah not like the SEC backers would take a single game and draw conclusions about other conferences.
I don't really care either way it is all bullshit talk. We all know most of the SEC isn't very good this year aside from one team that makes the conference look better. The SEC will likely go for a pretty poor total record in bowl season.

Feeling lucky that my phone shit the bed and I spent an hour at t-mobile on the worst possible day...missed any MSU bets I planned on making

Back