• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Well 1h over is in, have no idea what to expect in the 2h here. Been so sloppy, hard to see OU shit the bed like this in the 2h but also didn't expect them to do much on offense at all and they've had plenty of opportunities, just not cashing in

Interesting at my spot that Ohio 2h tt droped from 10.5 -145 to 10 -105 for over, dropping the hook and 40 cents while the spread and totals have basically remained the same

I've actually attended an Aloha Bowl game back in the day..........me, bro and cousin had about 8 rows to ourselves......

I've actually attended an Aloha Bowl game back in the day..........me, bro and cousin had about 8 rows to ourselves......

I've been there for a number of Warriors games as well as a few Pro Bowls. Great place to watch a game I just don't like navigating those catwalks with my hands full of beers. :cheers3:

Don't worry about it too much I would think Mtsu could make up a lot against these guys. Over sure is in play haha

I never get tired of seeing those " Diamond Head " photos. One of my favorite restaurants is Ocean House at the Outrigger. Food is OK but the view is spectacular.

I never get tired of seeing those " Diamond Head " photos. One of my favorite restaurants is Ocean House at the Outrigger. Food is OK but the view is spectacular.

:cheers3:

I love that area. I know it is pretty touristy now but ... damn ... it is nice.

haha those microphones are great, you could hear Mullens cursing there. "Fucking awful, get your shit organized"

Back