• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

You laid the 14 with Miami Ohio, Zeke? Looks ok if they punch this in .... oh what? ... MSU was the 14 pt favorite? ohhhhhh

Bowl games are unbettable but I continue to do so, fucking degenerate. Just cause I'm bored

I am so frustrated with cfb you don't even know.

I can feel it from here. By the way, I had to scramble to get picks in for a bowl pool that started with the games today (they lopped off the early ones), so I just used yours and guessed at the ones you haven't hammered yet. Good luck to us!

What is horrible is that it extends the sleep period for MSU .. go down two scores maybe they feel threatened and wake up

What is horrible is that it extends the sleep period for MSU .. go down two scores maybe they feel threatened and wake up
Good point here they either step up or just deflate, you would think an SEC team would step but who knows with these pansies.

Worst capped game of bowl season for me. I thought MSU could control the line of scrimmage, force moh to commit to the run and then catch them with big plays.

Teased MSU with over, sharp. Was going to take under bit line dropped right before. Wise guy Zeke said "fuck me? No fuck you!" And switched to over, yup

Back