• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I read an article this morning stating that Bohemians actually love american football and they were expected to make up 2/3 the crowd so like you said, if a few families from nearby went they prob did make up that much. There can't be 100 people there

I've twice gone to Vegas for ISU basketball games and failed to make it to the event, there is no way I'd make it to this game even as a fan, no chance I leave the resort

Bet the under for the Navy game this morning. Came down half a point. Probably just going to stick with the total bet and no side. Maybe in game play, we shall see. First day of vacation, love it.

You are gonna be rooting for the 7 min Navy drive ending in missed FG. You get one of those and it's just so hard to find 70 points. That's what kept me off the La Tech TT Over even though I think they will have tons of success offensively

May La Tech win 45-3 for you, I actually am likely to add to their team total, favorite bet today by far

They just said both teams were excited to see palm trees, doubt they've heard VK's roof rat stories

I don't see anything to make me think WV cannot compete with Miami Florida, ck

I'm VERY low on Big 12 so I should start there. I liked the WVU defense a good bit early in the year but then they just faded a bunch against comparable athletes. The points didn't necessarily reflect that but they gave up massive yardage. I think the Miami defense is fringe elite and while I'm not drooling over Kaaya I think he is worlds better than Howard who I think is terrible. I admit a lot of my over the top feelings for them are gut - which my gut has been more of a rudder thus far in bowl season and hasn't been great haha

I'm VERY low on Big 12 so I should start there. I liked the WVU defense a good bit early in the year but then they just faded a bunch against comparable athletes. The points didn't necessarily reflect that but they gave up massive yardage. I think the Miami defense is fringe elite and while I'm not drooling over Kaaya I think he is worlds better than Howard who I think is terrible. I admit a lot of my over the top feelings for them are gut - which my gut has been more of a rudder thus far in bowl season and hasn't been great haha

I've lost a lot of money betting against Skyler. Just one of those gamers IMO.

I try not to bet Big 12 I just hate watching it but I've yet to watch him play and come away impressed. I'm def not the best guy to ask about Big 12 but I watch a lot of Miami so feel good about what they will bring

I think Howard is terrible too .... thought that last bowl season before he set a bunch of records against ASU and Graham (who doesn't understand simple math). I have been burned by him quite a few times, actually. Now, I still think he is horrible but he can show up once in awhile. You are gonna give up yards as a defense in the big12. That is just the way it is with both the pace and quality offense. Most teams have a bad defense but I don't think that is the case with WVU. Miami Florida offense maybe just above average and slower paced than most teams WVU has played. I just don't see them running away and hiding unless they shut down wvu offense. I do agree with you that Miami Florida defense is pretty good and sort of under the radar and are a better group than WVU sports. Also think there is more upside to extra practices for Miami Florida compared to WVU. I am not saying that Canes are a bad bet at all ... just not seeing a destruction.

had a prop last year for bowl season, no qb over like 502 yards passing. no one even sniffed it and then howard beat me in the last game.

I think Howard is terrible too .... thought that last bowl season before he set a bunch of records against ASU and Graham (who doesn't understand simple math). I have been burned by him quite a few times, actually. Now, I still think he is horrible but he can show up once in awhile. You are gonna give up yards as a defense in the big12. That is just the way it is with both the pace and quality offense. Most teams have a bad defense but I don't think that is the case with WVU. Miami Florida offense maybe just above average and slower paced than most teams WVU has played. I just don't see them running away and hiding unless they shut down wvu offense. I do agree with you that Miami Florida defense is pretty good and sort of under the radar and are a better group than WVU sports. Also think there is more upside to extra practices for Miami Florida compared to WVU. I am not saying that Canes are a bad bet at all ... just not seeing a destruction.

Good points, esp about yardage relative to Big 12. I hadn't figured that as much but you're spot on. The demolition is via my loins. The win is easy for me to cap out more objectively.

You had to bring up that WVU/AZ St game. I leaned WVU but ended up on under - whoops

Agree (I think) that biggest mismatch is Miami D vs WVU offense in that one. WVU defense is plenty capable but not sure they can score much.

Back