• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

and btw.....don't they have enough peeps on that island to give tickets and $10 food voucher away and at least fill the stadium.....

I read an article this morning stating that Bohemians actually love american football and they were expected to make up 2/3 the crowd so like you said, if a few families from nearby went they prob did make up that much. There can't be 100 people there

why don't we get rid of measuring and the chains? when a team gets a first down, just move the ball to the closest yard line. then you always know exactly where they have to get to for a first down.

I read an article this morning stating that Bohemians actually love american football and they were expected to make up 2/3 the crowd so like you said, if a few families from nearby went they prob did make up that much. There can't be 100 people there

There is actually more than it looks. ODU alone has a couple hundred. EMU has probably double what we have.

as a fanbase, We also purchased tickets for locals to be able to use. Think 400ish

There is actually more than it looks. ODU alone has a couple hundred. EMU has probably double what we have.

as a fanbase, We also purchased tickets for locals to be able to use. Think 400ish

I saw on twitter it looked empty but they just showed crowd and it was prob a deceptive shot.

Both these teams have very good DLs. I leaned over but didnt play because of that. Both those lines taking over, DWs ability to scramble the difference so far.

31 plays for ODU for 180 yards - 5.8 ypp
33 plays for EMU for 160 yards - 4.8 ypp

Just not enough snaps to get close to a total in 60's

LT is most explosive offense in country and this Navy secondary is BADDDD. I posted an article earlier I read but Navy coach said they have been recruting since the Army game and admitted they arent prepared

2H total is 28 with over juiced on 5d. I'm temped to go over

The wind is a problem and both DLa dominating. Not opposed to the bet but I think ODU tries to grind it out if they stop EMU first.

Will EMU speed it up? Its like there goal is to get 3 yards on every down.

Back