• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Was still able to get the 30.5, took the Tulsa tt for a half just in case. Now hope CMU can contribute.

Really sucks, I have a buddy that has a local using 5d but he's never opened it up to me...been trying for a couple years now.

Cool. Does it pull real time from there? Like can you bet the BOL openers on Sunday/Monday totals

Yes, but unfortunately I don't bet openers much. As mentioned, I'd much rather have 5d at my disposal.

My last one used BM but of course, as bookies go he was only responsible for so long. The 5dimes local would be perfect for me.

Really sucks, I have a buddy that has a local using 5d but he's never opened it up to me...been trying for a couple years now.

5dimes was great for me this bowl season. They originated their own bowl numbers and I was able to get Wazzu -3 -120, Troy -2.5 -120, Ok -2.5 -120 and I regret that I had a shot at Colorado State -4.5 -120 - now 13.5 lol. You can only get down 300 or so on those but some were so bad you'd be crazy not to.

Think it was just too many accounts tip. I've heard stories about how much money the agent was having to pedal around, I'd be a very small fish in a big pond there.

Okie State deserves to get that loss vs. CMU.....The fact that they let this team get within anything less then 4 scores is abysmal.

Think it was just too many accounts tip. I've heard stories about how much money the agent was having to pedal around, I'd be a very small fish in a big pond there.

I think the key to my bookie's success is having a working phone and taking my hoops action.

What is that 3rd yard marker on the sideline? Not the one showing the down / marking the current position of the ball, but a 3rd one in addition to the two used to measure the 10 yards. It's weird - standing all by itself on the sideline. Like a bad step child.

Haha the comment on the other thread that needed Tulsa to score on at least half their possessions has now morphed to needing tulsa to score on 100% of possessions

CTRvLhIWcAA2PVi.jpg:large

I think this will be the same result with MS ST vs Mia Ohio. When these MAC teams run up against a strong team it is not a usually pretty sight

Are there too many bowl games when the dregs of the MAC are bowling?

I posted this the other day

The MAC hasn't fared well either, going 16-29 ATS in the past 10 bowl seasons.
- this does not account for Toledo the other night.

largest strength of schedule discrepancy

Mississippi State (31) vs. Miami, Ohio (124)

I will also say the Miss St offense turned out to be one of best in country once Fitz settled in and Mullen let other guys take over more play calling

Back