• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Not a good look on the clock management for the FCS here again. NDSU went full blown Les Miles there. Gift wrapped 7 points and came up empty

Sucks it's moved to 10, I think BYU drill WYO, should have a decent showing of support in SD as well

Not yet. You got an angle?

My angle is usually to fade the BYU secondary against any team with a competent forward passing game. I think my preferred way to go is just to find a Wyo pass prop and go over but I'm also somewhat interested in game over - I almost pulled trigger before the move at o55.5 -115 but now I'm seeing 57/57.5 and I thinkthats what I made it on the first go but I think thats prob short. I wouldnt back under, I know that.

KJ - what you seeing there? I like wyo at 2 score

Any of y'all seeing player props so far? I was tied up Saturday and didn't get a chance to see if 5d or any offered them and I know I didn't see any player props for this bowl game which I found odd

Ya I can see that. I honestly think that Mangum may favor the over too because he seems to be better passer and less apt to run

In trying to figure bowl season out, I think we all throw in motivation whether we know what to do with it or not. BYU off three straight bowl losses (2 to pac12 teams and the one to a non P5 was Memphis in Miami, don't think there's much Mormon presence in South FLA). Now they get Wyoming in SD which has plenty of Mormon population and they should have a huge fan advantage, pretty drastic I'd imagine, so I'm not at all concerned about motivation with them. Wyoming first bowl since 2011, so they might have plenty of motivation or could just be happy to be in the warm weather in December, dunno. But I think BYU scores early and often, team total will be a play as well.

Also, I don't use this as frequently as some, but line opened at 7.5 and moved to the key 10, yet 58% are on WYO...7.5-9.5 are meaningless to mean, but I take plenty of caution when it hits 10 with the RLM.

Maybe. Wyominh blitzes more than any tram in cfb or is right there. Hill slips that and it could be trouble. Mangum the better thrower obv

Back