• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

In trying to figure bowl season out, I think we all throw in motivation whether we know what to do with it or not. BYU off three straight bowl losses (2 to pac12 teams and the one to a non P5 was Memphis in Miami, don't think there's much Mormon presence in South FLA). Now they get Wyoming in SD which has plenty of Mormon population and they should have a huge fan advantage, pretty drastic I'd imagine, so I'm not at all concerned about motivation with them. Wyoming first bowl since 2011, so they might have plenty of motivation or could just be happy to be in the warm weather in December, dunno. But I think BYU scores early and often, team total will be a play as well.

Also, I don't use this as frequently as some, but line opened at 7.5 and moved to the key 10, yet 58% are on WYO...7.5-9.5 are meaningless to mean, but I take plenty of caution when it hits 10 with the RLM.

Thanks. Good points about motivation. It's even up to 11 on Heritage

I think over is still fine. Obviously would be nice if it were 21-7 right now but Tulsa should score every possesion if they keep doing what they are doing. Just gotta hope we can get 20 from CMU

This central qb blows. I thought he was better and wow his mobility is shitty.

This time last year he and Mitch Leidner would be getting touted as solid NFL prospects. I'm grateful this announcing crew hasn't been lazy and said anything to that effect

I forget which basketball game it was, I recall betting an over and not watching the beginning, tuning in and hearing, "Vanderbilt (or whoever) has gone eight minutes without a basket ..."

Pardon me - moved back to 10.5 in last hour but ya 9.5 may be gone

Thanks for telling me that, bought the 9.5 at -125 and did half at 10 -115...highly doubt it crosses back over 10 at this point.

Fwiw I do see the 10.5 at Heritage now, looks like the only one that has the hook on there to me, but that's what I needed.

I wish every referee would follow the lead of Hochuli....not the body building piece. Just the explanation piece. That was epic yesterday.

I wish every referee would follow the lead of Hochuli....not the body building piece. Just the explanation piece. That was epic yesterday.

Didn't see it but can only imagine, every time he does it the crowd goes silent, like they're at a Broadway musical or something

Tulsa 2nd nationally in possessions per game with 15. This will be their 4th midway through the second. That would be potentially survivable for over had there not been 3 FG and a pick in the end zone. Now it's a YUGE dog to hit

2nd half over will get a look, if Tulsa forces CMU to speed it up, which they should now with the TD, there should be plenty of 2h possessions I'm guessing

I wish Bama ran this Tulsa offense. It's awesome. 4 drives 4 scores and making it look easy

It's honestly amazing with the talent they have there now they don't try it at least a couple times a game, not that they've needed to this year, but it'd be interesting to see how it would play against a couple of those defenses

Waiting for one of those rugby kicks to hit one of the blockers in the back and go for -20 yards

Ouch total is 29.5 for second half...
dont like that for the over
thought we would see 34

It's honestly amazing with the talent they have there now they don't try it at least a couple times a game, not that they've needed to this year, but it'd be interesting to see how it would play against a couple of those defenses

Have the personnel on campus right now also to do it well. Bama WR group are best it's prob even been. Will lose a few this year but return a ton of offense

I was looking to bet the 2H Tulsa TT over if it was at 17 but it's 17' so I'll prob just pass but I think they keep their foot down and 50 is likely

Back