• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Wife and I have been detoxing...haven't had a drink in about a month (and no alcohol in house other than a few bottles of wine)....she just left for baby shower and I "remembered" that I have a 1/2 bottle of jack in my golf bag....game on.................

wife and i have been detoxing...haven't had a drink in about a month (and no alcohol in house other than a few bottles of wine)....she just left for baby shower and i "remembered" that i have a 1/2 bottle of jack in my golf bag....game on.................

don't be a quitter

Anyone else betting Lee Sterling's GOY on WKU? Just because I am considering it makes me such a sucker square.....nothing goes better with a 4x jack and diet than a large wager

Yea, I should be nice n proper come Bama/LSU. I'll be on LSU/Over 1H in that I think. Def LSU still debating 1H over

Cup Classic, Neb/tOSU, Bama and whoever

In that order tonight, doubt the third one even shows on my tv

Yea, I should be nice n proper come Bama/LSU. I'll be on LSU/Over 1H in that I think. Def LSU still debating 1H over
s

My cousin lives in BR and played at SE Louisiana.....sends me SEC plays every week and usually loses....loves LSU tonight outright....don't know what the fukk to do

First sign of Bama dropping below 7 on the screen.....hmmmmmmmm......don't believe much in Ettling....

Fork......FIU TD...could be the death knell for WKU 1st half.......need to come right back over the top with a TD

JFC......Stanford has no ability to close in the red zone....c'mon tree, shock me with a TD here

man, 5x as much on Bama as LSU and line holding steady. Not sure if they can hang but I really want to play LSU. Bama too damn good.

In game has to pick up around Bama time right?.......

It's crazy how we are as a society. They had cameras on the bus a few years ago. I didn't even realize this game was tonight.

And I have no play on it, thank god there are horses, the NU/tOSU game, and a Pac fight

I would join the rest of the world on Bama or just spend your cash on some stash jimmy

Hour and 15 from CHROME final race

I've got Chrome on the back end of a couple tickets

More or less, just want to see the showdown, it should be the two Cali horses in a true classic...why it's a 6 milly purse

Yes, I like Chrome

Chrome gonna take it? my book has him at about even money to win.

Quite frankly P, horses aren't even close to me what they are to the others that are brilliant around here.

This race has had me so pumped since about noon today, still an hour away lol...Arrogate and Chrome could be a classic race, or Chrome could just go epic and dust him, and 2 months ago people thought Frosted was better than Chrome. It will be two crazy fk'n minutes, like my last relationship.

Can anybody explain the line movement in the Wyoming game? They appear to be the better team this year and owe this Utah St team an ass whooping. Wyoming at -4 now seems too easy. Anyone know these teams and have any insight?

Back