• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Good choice - we really like ours.

But, if you guys are short it's hard to reach the bottom of the washer. because the drum is so big. lol

We both are 6' so shouldn't be any issues. We get the washer at a discount price due to he Samsung recall

Will your boy play basketball and/or volleyball?
Basketball no doubt. We both played up til college. So he is already shooting
and my best friend used to coach in A-Sun. So we have been on top of things. He's ONLY 3 but we have big plans. Hahahah

Screwed at Panera yet touched for the first time today? Only a Jewish Mormon leads that life

I think if UCLA didn't drop 80 passes they would have beaten them, so was a little surprised to see them come out at 4

I've been trying to figure them out. I just figured the recruits from Texas etc downtime were coming into fruition...dunno...

Their defense appeared to be improved but it's not. Their run game was humming early in year but has fallen off since and Knight is too bad a passer to cover that deficiency. They aren't anywhere near a top 10 team. It's also novemebr which means this is when they implode

Their defense appeared to be improved but it's not. Their run game was humming early in year but has fallen off since and Knight is too bad a passer to cover that deficiency. They aren't anywhere near a top 10 team. It's also novemebr which means this is when they implode
:shake2:

I also have OCD and would require matching washer and dryer

Can't imagine it any other way

$450 rebate when you buy multiple appliances from lowes. Plus Samsung is paying for our washer

yep, and we have a 10% coupon

is it just the washer and dryers being recalled? lol, we have this whole samsung set picked out already ( fridge, d-wash, microwave, oven)

is it just the washer and dryers being recalled? lol, we have this whole samsung set picked out already ( fridge, d-wash, microwave, oven)

I have not heard great things about the Samsung appliances even though they looks really nice. I was chatting on FB with a lady that owns an appliance repair company about what new fridge to buy. Let me know if you want to know what she said and I will find the messages.

Just the Samsung washer. And Lowes is running their Black Friday deals now.

Back