• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

4th and 7 for Army at the 22...weird to hear the announcer say this kick is out of his range as his career long is 38....and he gets it through...not pretty but still counts for 3

UMass gets on the board....SC 14-7 as the 2nd Qtr gets underway...of course they then give up a 50 yard kick return so SC starting in their territory already...ugh

Wisky finally scored. Floodgates should start to open. Iowa cannot do anything on offense. Very impressive 2nd straight week with this Wisky offense.

Trying to find a game I'm excited to watch today and found it...game 6

I guess the Ole Miss/LSU game could be alright and I've looked forward to UW games all year, but how much fun will that one be when they're up 42-3 at half?

Blue I've leaned on UNC team totals but they've failed the last couple weeks, should I go back to the well?

Blue I've leaned on UNC team totals but they've failed the last couple weeks, should I go back to the well?

Was actually hoping to get a TT around 37 but see it is already being bet up to 38 1/2 125 and will probably be above 40 by game time. No play for me but if you like it I would take it now as it will keep going up IMO

UNC OL injuries and Mack being out make the TT a no play for me as I could easily see us end up at 37-27 type of game so no value for me in a number closer to 40

Another FG for Ville so at least my +22 is still intact haha. 20-0 Ville early in the 2nd. Can't believe State has -1 yards so far...

Was actually hoping to get a TT around 37 but see it is already being bet up to 38 1/2 125 and will probably be above 40 by game time. No play for me but if you like it I would take it now as it will keep going up IMO

Thx, gonna give it a go for just a unit, UNC and VT team totals have been multi unit gold for me this season but seems once they matched up it's hit the skids

UNT 14-10 over Army with 7 to go in the half. Need at least another 7 before the half to feel better about my over for the game.

SC up 14-7 and back in the redzone against UMass with 8 to go in the half. Need UMass to force a turnover or something to keep points off the board here

SC up 20-7 as they botch the XP. 1st TD pass at home this season for SC, only 3rd all year...wow...Jake Bentley may be giving fans a glimpse into the future here today

Army surprisingly shooting themselves in the foot with penalties as normally they are more disciplined than this..rough to watch

8:00am kickoff for Hawaii to defend the option, 61% on Air Force...there's something in there somewhere

Back