• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

every week i have 1-3 key games in all parlays and teasers and this week nc state is 1 of 3. I'm going to get smoked this weekend....time to go drink

I am about to go pick up my food so I can start drinking as well...My goal is to win each of the 3 sessions..so I just need 3-2 in the early games, 2-1 midday and 3-1 at night. Of course, would love to go at least 4-1 early but this keeps me grounded when I am faced with a game like the State one early.

I am about to go pick up my food so I can start drinking as well...My goal is to win each of the 3 sessions..so I just need 3-2 in the early games, 2-1 midday and 3-1 at night. Of course, would love to go at least 4-1 early but this keeps me grounded when I am faced with a game like the State one early.

I'm going to go take my nephews to the Halloween store.....this game is ridiculous

Crazy Bitch is mine. Had another funny thing with her last night.

She text me in the morning and was like she was going out with a coworker and their boyfriend and they wanted to to go the cigar bar after. I was like Ill be there. She asked if I wanted to go on a double date to dinner with them. I was like naw, I tried to get a relationship with you for 6 months and you didnt want it so Im not going to do thaat on your terms. She said she'd be at the bar around 730-8. I started drinking to get ready and it was 930 and no text and she hadnt shown. So I played poker at the cigar bar and she came up like 15 mins after it started. Well it went for 2.5 hours and she left before it ended and got all angry at me for playing poker and not being with her lol. Was like Bye Felicia

do you have any adderall in your stash you want to share?

I wish, my ex had a scrip and hated it so I just told her to save the weekend pills for me. She needed them during the week to be an actual functional member of society...weekends not so much. I miss that.

Crazy Bitch is mine. Had another funny thing with her last night.

She text me in the morning and was like she was going out with a coworker and their boyfriend and they wanted to to go the cigar bar after. I was like Ill be there. She asked if I wanted to go on a double date to dinner with them. I was like naw, I tried to get a relationship with you for 6 months and you didnt want it so Im not going to do thaat on your terms. She said she'd be at the bar around 730-8. I started drinking to get ready and it was 930 and no text and she hadnt shown. So I played poker at the cigar bar and she came up like 15 mins after it started. Well it went for 2.5 hours and she left before it ended and got all angry at me for playing poker and not being with her lol. Was like Bye Felicia

You are like a chick. seriously - so bad

BAR will correct Felicia in like two minutes then have to explain the tan line on his ring finger

I wish, my ex had a scrip and hated it so I just told her to save the weekend pills for me. She needed them during the week to be an actual functional member of society...weekends not so much. I miss that.

I just picked up another project that they want done in 5 weeks. Need something cause this is already a super busy time of year for me. Guess I call my doc.

I just picked up another project that they want done in 5 weeks. Need something cause this is already a super busy time of year for me. Guess I call my doc.

I could easily go to doc and get it, have always just avoided because it seems so cliché but prolly would be for the best

So that is diet form of cocaine then tylenol PM.

Good for the heart!

Ugh. hate cocaine. all I could ever think when I did it was that I wanted it to stop. it was available freely through high school and it was terrible.

I have ADD so adderall actually helps me. I am so focused and get so much done.

This is well known.

giphy.gif

Ugh. hate cocaine. all I could ever think when I did it was that I wanted it to stop. it was available freely through high school and it was terrible.

I have ADD so adderall actually helps me. I am so focused and get so much done.

Fair enough on Addy's. Most people just use it to get over a hangover, get high etc.

Same take, Adderall and I'm like a machine if I'm busy

Otherwise I can work for 6 hours and literally accomplish nothing because I'm all over the place

for some reason mrtake likes the add me. I hate it. if i'm talking about something i start thinking about something else and just stop the original convo. then i can't remember what i was talking about anyways. then i'm on to topic 3 in my brain. god forbid if someone interrupts me - no hope of continuing the conversation. i can't write well because i think of what i want to say but when i go to write it, my mind is on to something else. i'm a writing rock star with addy. i totally understand why students want it.

Otherwise I can work for 6 hours and literally accomplish nothing because I'm all over the place

Exactly, it is prescribed for purposeful reasons but now it's been that 'hot drug' fro almost a decade now I'd say. Carrying that without a script up here is like a 2 year felony. I never really took many, here and there, mostly for long drinking days so I could make it through the day...last time was at 2013 Derby. Juleps and a bit of a high, not bad.

Yep - my "todo" list is huge and I just cross stuff off like a rock star with addy. and everything is on point - attention to detail is amazing

Exactly, it is prescribed for purposeful reasons but now it's been that 'hot drug' fro almost a decade now I'd say. Carrying that without a script up here is like a 2 year felony. I never really took many, here and there, mostly for long drinking days so I could make it through the day...last time was at 2013 Derby. Juleps and a bit of a high, not bad.

sounds like X would be better

Yep - my "todo" list is huge and I just cross stuff off like a rock star with addy. and everything is on point - attention to detail is amazing

Same, I'm so "big picture" that when I need a detail day, that shit makes it happen

Back