******2016 CFB In-Game******

what up braves.....good to be back in the game after a summer of no action, other than on the golf course.....my upcoming foots/hoops season is ALL ABOUT financing the march madness trip to vegas....wife says "you win, you get to go...you lose, you're staying home and chowing box"

neeeeeeeeed some winners

I need a trip to Seattle, specifically to your deck

I will be in Phoenix for a firm retreat in the spring.....golf and deck party favors on me if you want to join me....seriously

I'll join bro, where you staying? Been getting the golf game to come around again finally

if god showed up at my door and said I had to live the rest of my life as someone else, my first pick would be Aaron Rodgers....fukkin pimp (next would be GLB of course...)

if god showed up at my door and said I had to live the rest of my life as someone else, my first pick would be Aaron Rodgers....fukkin pimp (next would be GLB of course...)

you want to smoke cigars and be pussy whipped?

I'll join bro, where you staying? Been getting the golf game to come around again finally

JW Marriot in Scottsdale is the place, but I will be spending most of the time at the Candy Store...will have rental car and cell phone

Marriott is maybe 10-15 minutes from me, when I go hang with all the married people we just make Desert Ridge home, this should be fun

this will be great....looking forward to it already

Yeah you don't even understand my man...PM me with the dates n all that jazz. I actually stayed there one time when the walk back was longer than the uber ride home, phx open weekend but a big bach party...fucking heathens roped me into it I think

Catch was great, just gonna say it before anyone else, the HOUSTON defense will adapt to the Big12 nicely!

was jamming in bets with a minute to go before early kickoffs and accidently bet Navy -17 1/2.....I don't even know who Navy is playing......prolly win

Man I miss the sportsnetwork scoreboard, every fucking one I open these days has some video that I have to stop

nother great catch

say what you will about this style of play but playmakers make plays

Going for my third -205 ML to lose in 3 days, that trifecta has to happen

Usually wait til the end of the month to settle but think this one's gonna be early, like Monday

Back