******2016 CFB In-Game******

I'm leaning towards BC LBs are really good given I thought they'd wear down by now/time change, etc...can't deny how well they've defended this option and obv had the offseason to prepare, but still...

Anticipating the pick 6 for the GTech cover coming up.

That'll get things back to normal for me with BC +3.5 pending

There she is ffs, no sweat

Now need some BS BC FG and our full game over is in play!

Sound tackling by both clubs all day. Two unique cfb styles. All it lacked was skill position talent and that is the most boring shit to watch ever.

Sound tackling by both clubs all day. Two unique cfb styles. All it lacked was skill position talent and that is the most boring shit to watch ever.

I like defense but I also like not inept offense. I know the weather contributed and I was watching in and out. That last series was comical however.

I just think Teddy is a winner and Sam isn't ... and Bradford is made of balsa wood so it might just be a matter of time before they have another injured starter. Still a great move by the Vikes

I like defense but I also like not inept offense. I know the weather contributed and I was watching in and out. That last series was comical however.

False Start killed their hope after the big scramble gain. They were likely going to get into missed FG position had that play actually happened ... ok not likely but it was possible

I just think Teddy is a winner and Sam isn't ... and Bradford is made of balsa wood so it might just be a matter of time before they have another injured starter. Still a great move by the Vikes

Connections to coaching staff, OU/OU backfield, blah blah

No one in Minny can fix torn ligaments obviously, but this move had to be made imo, team is built to win now and you never know two years from now

Balsa wood is insulted by that comment. I think he's made of Charmin. As previously stated though, a move had to be made.

as a cards fan I can say I'm a lot less happy now that we have to go to Minnesota in late november

I don't mind chase Daniel, but I was more speaking to the fact that Bradford was a dead man walking there than anything

85% chance you will be playing against sean hill

mate after the bye the cards schedule is a motherfucker (and they play at Carolina the week before) long travel every week and only two home games, which involve travel (based on the previous week) almost like a 7 week road trip ffs starting in Minny and every flight is 3+hours other than LA the last week

didn't realize how brutal the schedule was, AZ gonna have to start strong and build up the resume

wife is meeting a friend for a 10 am movie and shopping at mall after the movie....I just picked up goods for breakfast, which included a 1/2 gallon of jack....goddamn life is good

forgot about gameday, watching tennis lol

actually going to watch the golf today while everyone else goos over some shit games

Next Saturday matters and no Kun, fucking blows but it's a built in excuse I guess when Ibra plants three or so

yeah, that sucks he is out, takes some luster out of the game

Im betting HOuston ML here for $25

hey jimmy

what up braves.....good to be back in the game after a summer of no action, other than on the golf course.....my upcoming foots/hoops season is ALL ABOUT financing the march madness trip to vegas....wife says "you win, you get to go...you lose, you're staying home and chowing box"

neeeeeeeeed some winners

I like Houston ML...just put some thoughts together against it, 1h ML might be good too

Just hate that huge game concept, and I already assume they're in the big12 next year

Back