******2016 CFB In-Game******

I'm sitting in the cube here at work. Got a sense of vertigo as the wall seemed to be on an acid trip. Papers swayed.
I ask someone if they felt the earthquake too. They did.
Found out it was in Oklahoma and we feeling it here in the metromess. This is a 237000 square foot building. Was weird to feel it move.

Hate seeing clown on under in Dallas later, I really think both teams put up points

Bama more

I'm sitting in the cube here at work. Got a sense of vertigo as the wall seemed to be on an acid trip. Papers swayed.
Found out it was in Oklahoma and we feeling it here in the metromess. This is a 237000 square foot building. Was weird to feel it move.

thats crazy

why are you at work

Clown can you at least go comment on twink's creepy thread in GD...I mean it involves you I think

Can you drink and do blow?

Might work I guess...I need to walk while I'm on the phone

At 7:04 am central here I felt it for a minute. My bed was moving and water glass on table. Felt apartment building go back and forth

VK, I didn't make it to Vegas this weekend but it feels like a Vegas weekend, likely sleep sometime late afternoon

Think I might try next couple weeks to do that, probably just be me unless I can recruit someone for a bill or less

Utes will always be a solid squad with Kyle there. Hell after tonight, I'm thinking the AZ schools might be the worst of the South...still gonna guess USC and Utah battle for that title but UCLA gonna have their say. Guessing it's Stanford and UW up North...I really don't put much in to home field in the Pac other than Autzen and the potential elevation issues at SLC and Boulder (quite honestly I factor that way more into baskets) so it really is wide open to me. Utes could easily be there at the end.
Troy Williams looked really good the other night but it was SUU. Utah always goes vanilla in these games so you can't really take much out of it. The OL was reshifted due to Lutui (C) injury and they did not look in sync the other night. If Williams is the answer at QB and having Tim Patrick back at WR this offense shouldn't be nearly as anemic as it's been with Travis Wilson at QB. They will battle for the south this year but the Pac 12 is a war of attrition every year.

Oh it's Saturday, just found it at the bottom of my laptop

Also realized I turn 41.5 today :cheers3: always a reason, right?

And that is a bad decision by BC. Punt it with two secs on the play clock .. don't waste a timeout

These Irish folks gotta love a 1-0 match after watching this shit. Woulda been over an hour ago

This gives me a f'n chance at least but this is raw garbage, GT in the hurry up gonna be fun

Back