• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

what channel is that? I have comcast and don;t see it on anywhere

It's pac12 network, they usually only showed the south til people complained so they added the other one as an alt channel

If you can't get it, log in online and watch I'd suggest, but there are too many people in AZ from Washington and Oregon for them to not show this stuff

If Florida covers (wins), it would be one of the biggest line fuck ups I can remember seeing minus an injury. Books simply do not fuck up this bad. Perhaps on a low-profile game, but not a SEC game on national tv. Just doesn't happen.

Good health to Florida bettors. Your side seems strong at +7

I have the GayTurds +7.5 to finish off a parlay.

It's pac12 network, they usually only showed the south til people complained so they added the other one as an alt channel

If you can't get it, log in online and watch I'd suggest, but there are too many people in AZ from Washington and Oregon for them to not show this stuff

I'm trying to get it online but think I'm doing something wrong. Do I have to wait until the game starts? I am here: http://pac-12.com/football/event/2016/09/24/colorado-oregon

Well got bowling green at +18.5 which is over 6 pts thst I wanted so I put a dime on it

If I saw Danielson or Lundquist personally it would likely inspire anger/rage which is tough to do

Back