***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TheSportsThing
They were actually asking fans to contribute money to get it made and would give out memorabilia for low end cash and like hangouts with them and movie preimeres for high end cash like 25g,s or so. Seems like a cool deal but seems a lil odd. Guess its a new way to get fans involved but why take so much money for it. i dunno.
There's a local movie being made doing the same thing. Suppose to involve a bunch of Packers

Fudge Packers? Hope your not involved. Unless....

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TheSportsThing
They were actually asking fans to contribute money to get it made and would give out memorabilia for low end cash and like hangouts with them and movie preimeres for high end cash like 25g,s or so. Seems like a cool deal but seems a lil odd. Guess its a new way to get fans involved but why take so much money for it. i dunno.
There's a local movie being made doing the same thing. Suppose to involve a bunch of Packers

Fudge Packers? Hope your not involved. Unless....

I don't think there's an unless

Collmenter warmed up to pitch tonight and he's scheduled to start tomorrow night, seems relevant

So just watched the first half inning of this Tigers game and didn't hear one word of commentary, it was really nice! Like being at the game..

My over needs this to go 15 innings

Like my Seattle under a few years ago that was 0-0 at this point

Not a massive fan of it P2, Could easily see it. Like Montreal but I think Nashville knows they are in do or die already. However blwoing the game like they did could screw this

I'm all situational since I don't know much personnel wise. But even in sports I do know the who's who, I still prioritize situation over anything else

Spot/situation crucial in all wagering imo, kj..agree. It's even that way in horse racing, prep races, bounces, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back