***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I capped Sawx to crush Ubaldo, maybe I was wrong, maybe they were gonna hit him, but more than pleased to be facing this O's pen

If Sally pitches well tomorrow, think the Tribe might join the race. By the way, wtf with Detroit and KC not losing?

complete umpire bet and I will continue to bet Baker unders as long as the pitchers involved can see the plate

KJ, when you post in politics, do you ever feel like you're talking to a Golden Retriever?

tip every time I read your posts in my head, I do it with a slur

I like unemployed tip alot

A stripper gave me some good advice. The first thousand words, and especially the first page, have to be electric.

Like over in Frisco as well as Giants

Collmenter warmed up for 2 innings last night thinking he was coming in, now starting tonight, ump won't hurt

I'm weighing whether the news thing is worth it. I think I can do this in a few hours once I get the hang of it. And I'm up anyway.

Did you notice how my compound subjects, words and page, agreed with my verb?

Everitt good for over in LALA land too, no Puig but I might bite. Kersh off bad game but total is low and Rox missing a couple sticks

Might go half over and half LAD tt over just in case

Gator, you good at hockey, over the years? Need some direction. After all, I'm unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back