***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course put in oliver perez u wankers. I'm a mets fan and i know he sucks. The starter put 1 man on with 2 outs and u dont let him finish the inning? he gave up only 1 run. In comes perez and bang 2 run shot. Fuckin fucks. 4-3 AZ still a lead but dumb fucks. I hate perez. End of rant :baseball:

Hello, friends.

Heavy on the Blue Jays tonight, what say you?

Have watched every Braves game.. a few Jays games.

Not too many people are very high on Teheran.. a little lucky, heavy pitchers park etc etc.. I think he's the real deal. Good head on his shoulders, smart pitcher that usually has great command. That said, no way can I see the Braves O keeping up on the scoreboard. Toronto should sweep IMO. Love TOR -1/ RL all weekend

I'm on both teams season unders but am a Dbacks fan, hate to see the wasted effort by Archie. He's really fucking good.

Doesn't bother me so much, Archie on strict pitch count and he was there, almost ruined arm last year

Don't read too much into it, right call even if they lose the game

This team isn't going anywhere this year, project get experience and stay healthy. Rebuilding the team from within, just a ton of surgeries.

understood. but I have a strong hate for oliver perez being a mets fan. Dude has fucked me like I was in the pen taking numbers :mooned:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back