***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this thread's going to cut it. It's going to be 5000 pages long.

You know the game has changed when a Bud Norris favored game pulls a 7.5 total. That screams to the over.

Action on all NHL, all postseason. Also will be watching 1st hockey games of the year...hate reg season, favorite postseason in all of sport

I can't envision a scenario the Cavs lose a 7-game series unless a sniper is involved.

What's the name of the kid in the book having a very bad, terrible, horrible day? Alex?

My armchair opinion is the Cavs do not and will not defend shooters, so you may be right, KJ.

I'll pay to see it though, no one's beating Cleveland this year. Path is soft.

Never seen one of those high octane teams that is actually very very good on defense. This GS team is wicked good this year all over.

Since LeBron's Super Bowl vacation, they're something-and-1 in biggies. They lost in Houston when Bron missed the free throws, and I don't think Irving played that day.

We chuckle at the west.

Under at Rogers looks dead. Was concerned about this wank fucker tossing for Tampa but went for it anyway

U like GS defense?

They've been one of the best defensive units in the NBA for 2 years now Play. This year, they actually rate as the best defensive team in the league per Defensive Rating (pts allowed per 100 possessions). They finished 3rd last year, behind Indiana and Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back