***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, guy's a douche, if you need that excitement in your life, to quote Horses in another thread, I suggest you find one. He's a criminal in waiting, glad that gets you fuckers jacked up! I've seen it happen to good people, bad people, and in between..it sucks.

I find plenty of enjoyment in many things not social media related, hell I'm pretty stoked now and we're pushing triple digits here. Love this season!

No chance I could live in the gulf states, barely lasted 10 days in Miami in June/July, couldn't wait to get back. Here. In July!

There are thousands of that guy out there all the time, slaying bitches and blow and ruining their lives as well as many others

Kardashians are more entertaining, tune in to that, I think it's on E

I am thrilled with some of my season bets after first series are in

Dbacks under
Royals over
Phils under
Brewer under
Yanks under

all look good on day 4, some others are ok too

Braves under no likey that first series

There are thousands of that guy out there all the time, slaying bitches and blow and ruining their lives as well as many others

Kardashians are more entertaining, tune in to that, I think it's on E
Nah
Meet the smiths

and duds define "making a living" for me, some people can but very few, I assume he isn't one the way you guys talk

San Diego should have won the game three or four different times now, you know what that means

Z
-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back