***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
you need a new bank. most banks I know have those machines on site and do it for their customers for free.

Not here homey, I actually like Chase

No branches would do this grunt work...I'll prolly roll everything but the pennies, the opportunity cost vs the 9% on those probly means Coinstar gets em, but not the rest.

Finally rolling coin, my bank won't do it for me

Been a good year and a half and I refuse to pay the 9% to coinstar for that shit, but I never spend change, ever. Giving 9% on your money, I'd expect that from someone that wears a tie to a CFB game. Not me.

Why don't banks (Chase in my case) have those machines? This is some work...

a man with principles

One time during the day when I was doing teller work an old man came in and said, "Do you have any silver dollars?"

Well, I worked in the damn vault all the time so I was like, yeah we have a ton of them just sitting there. That mother fucker "bought" all the dollar coins from out of the vault - it was probably like 500 of them - took them home and picked out all of the ones that were ACTUAL SILVER - and then brought the other ones all back and got his money back for the ones that sucked and weren't made of real silver.

Not here homey, I actually like Chase

No branches would do this grunt work...I'll prolly roll everything but the pennies, the opportunity cost vs the 9% on those probly means Coinstar gets em, but not the rest.
pretty sure Wells has those machines at most of their branches. they probably won't charge as much as 9% for non-customers.

But I agree with your point, 9% is ridiculous but they get it because people don't want the hassle.

austin, aren't all quarters made before 1963 made all of (or part of) silver? If so, they are definitely worth more than $0.25.

bdeba4030a4d5e56f377402e97826127.jpg

I will have the extreme pleasure of driving up to North Dakota tomorrow to drag my 90+ year old grandparents back down to Mpls to put them in an assisted living facility close to my parents. gonna be awful....

austin, aren't all quarters made before 1963 made all of (or part of) silver? If so, they are definitely worth more than $0.25.

A good numismatist would know, I am not one, but yes that is the angle that old man was playing and he won. I've wondered before if there is literal buried treasure out there in small town banks in the form of actual silver sitting there in all the coins nobody uses anymore.

I was looking at @leekedsnaps the other day - the twitter site for really good snap chat pics that were screen captured - and came across this chick:
Bhc9A2OIgAAW9uV.jpg

That picture changed my life. I want to know how to adjust the way I am living to be able to pull a girl like that.

I ask myself, what is she like a cheerleader or something? What dude has enough going on in order to pull a chick like that.

I mean, I saved it as the screensaver on my phone and everything.

nice tits for sure

wonder what she looks like in every day life

Bases full of bucs

Bigger question is can you sell yourself to her. If so, you get sex.

Seems an easy target for the sale but also a candidate to lose my interest in about 30 seconds. Maybe you're different

Cashner only gave up 7 homeruns last season, Gonzalez has three off him tonight

4HRs in 4 consecutive ABs

Bauer no hits thru 6 (5 walks), but done for the day after 111 pitches. 5-zip Featherheads in the 7th.

Lowrie broke it up with a bomb with one out in the 9th. Damn.

How about sushi rolls for a change of pace, you like that stuff?

The cg has 3000 on under 7 Toronto and nyy.
His bankroll is getting smaller and smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back