***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure my under in Miami is fucked

If there's one f'n thing I remember about the umpire Will Little, it's his little strike zone. Watched two games specifically last year where every pitcher and coach was bitching

Dwight I need your team to step up and deliver on this season under I bet I've got. D'backs are delivering and Phils are delivering, need Braves to get out of this funk

that coaching thing sounds awesome, doubt you need to run the picket fence
I'm crazy, used to keep a binder (80's-90's) with plays, all plays we ran on teams I was on, would watch ncaa games and just chart plays of teams I liked, run them with my teams and call the plays with those team names, kids loved me bc we won all time and I coached them up for sure, had some scrubs, but their kids, played everybody and made them feel good when explaining their roles and reason why and they all bought in and loved it

hate that the Braves are moving out of downtown but I don't have a problem with it on a selfish level

It's in a dangerous area which is fine but the problem is public transportation doesn't go that way which means you have to drive and park in a high crime area. No idea how the subway system doesn't go to the MLB park. We have a young kid and have to leave games early and the walk to the car is a little imposing when you get asked for money 20 times. It's fine after games because the crowds are larger

I hate the Mets, being a Bo Sawx fan and just that they suck forever, but I love this team this season

My best coaching job was intramurals in college, I coached our B team. Would change defenses up every 2-3 times down the court, completely fuck with the other teams, we finished 2nd one year and had no business with the talent. Had a Shooter Flatch moment when I had been doing a St Patty's pub crawl all day but was determined to coach that night and stumbled on to the court during play when I had to take a leak. Got the ole heave ho but man I wanted to win that game.

When I was playing intramural basketball in med school we were loaded. We just had an abnormally tall group of people. I'm 6'2 but we had 3 guys 6'6 or taller. We had two guards who played in college...1 was a walk-on at South Carolina and the other played Division II. They had a rule that the game was over if there was ever a 25 point lead. We started 27-0 against the law school team...never seen a group of guys so angry

I love switching D's, my pops loved that shit, press..10-0 run, other team to bc they want to talk beat press, Ok now we 2-3 or 1-3-1, 10-0 run, other team to how to attack zone, now we man or press again..love it kj

Yeah I was working with a lot of athletes, just not necessarily basketball players. Getting them to buy into 2-3, 1-3-1, box and 1 if necessary, even 3-2 wasn't the easiest, but a couple practices in and a couple games where much more talented teams were just irritated to no end was icing on the cake

hate that the Braves are moving out of downtown but I don't have a problem with it on a selfish level

It's in a dangerous area which is fine but the problem is public transportation doesn't go that way which means you have to drive and park in a high crime area. No idea how the subway system doesn't go to the MLB park. We have a young kid and have to leave games early and the walk to the car is a little imposing when you get asked for money 20 times. It's fine after games because the crowds are larger

Didn't know you were around the Turner Field area... If you are at the home opener at the new stadium, we'll have to get a beer.

Officially feel old when Turner Field is gonna be an old stadium

Braves will be the first team since I've watched baseball to call three stadiums home I think

I'd imagine the ramifications of members/sponsors could make that a dicey situation at times

Ironically, I can't think of one thing that offends me but understand those that do

A lot of things offend me, but banning someone , esp good peeps (gorg, nbafan) proves nothing and isn't or should nt be in sites best interest, jmo..wtf do I know tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back