***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good, fondu. Positive feedback from me to 5dimes. It's been so long since I've had an on-line account, I didn't realize I could bet on first inning runs/hits/errors on whatever afternoon game is about to start. Oh, I will go broke. But it will be slow and exciting.

I'm getting a deal on Kaenon, cost plus 10% at my buddy's club, show me the way for the shades

Oh just got a text that Maui Jim I can do the same thing, gonna pick up 2-3 pair to replenish the stock, got drunk too much and lost 2 pair this year at various estbablishments

HPU DiMuro squeezing the strike zone shut in LA. Just let the pitcher take a walk with the bases loaded, Cashner is pissed. Manager is pissed. Lucky to only be down 4-2.

Finally rolling coin, my bank won't do it for me

Been a good year and a half and I refuse to pay the 9% to coinstar for that shit, but I never spend change, ever. Giving 9% on your money, I'd expect that from someone that wears a tie to a CFB game. Not me.

Why don't banks (Chase in my case) have those machines? This is some work...

Gonna get better gas mileage after I clear that fucker out of change, haven't gotten there yet

Been a good year and a half and I refuse to pay the 9% to coinstar for that shit, but I never spend change, ever. Giving 9% on your money, I'd expect that from someone that wears a tie to a CFB game. Not me.

I haven't tried to take stuff into a bank in years but I never knew a bank not to do that for you. Unreal and fuck Chase.

I worked as a bank teller as a summer job in high school. It was me and a bunch of old grannies. EVERY DAY after work they would stick me in the deepest depth of the bank vault - just me and the coin rolling machine - and I would proceed to roll up all the bags and bags of coins the Brinks truck brought during the day each day.

That mother fucking machine was an ANTIQUE, too. It would always jam. And on top of that many people would bring in their own milk jugs full of coins to be rolled. And we would do it. For free. Because they had a pimple-faced kid (me) in the back of the vault with the door locked who sat back there and did it.

I just don't know how their machines don't jam up. THAT was probably their biggest weakness when they started that business.

Man I am so pissed I got such a good number with Cashner last night +140 and this is what is happening.

McCarthy has started 31 games in March/April in his career and his team is 8-23 SU in those games. Game got bet all the way down to +110 in some places

effin DiMuro

you need a new bank. most banks I know have those machines on site and do it for their customers for free.

damn that sucks Austin

It was a small town so I got to learn a lot. There weren't that many "rules" and shit.

You should see some of the shit they have in a bank's vault. We had this 14k GOLD SAMURAI SWORD that was sitting back there gathering dust because the bank president took it as collateral in a loan that the dude never came back for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back