***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, you say Angel Cabrera, and I'm trying to remember who he plays shortstop for.

What was really crazy to me, this was 10 years ago

[video=youtube;IkVDrULXH7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVDrULXH7c[/video]

Had no idea AJ played at DP. Knew Damon did. When I played High School hockey that was who I played for. A bunch of stoners played on it and used to do coke in the bathroom before the game.

gator, you were prophetic about loading the same "perfect" line-up into draft kings. I had Latos in about six or seven last night, didn't go too well.

Sefalosha is black though so lucky he didn't get shot...prolly avoided it by being with Antic

Indians need to wake the fuck up at the plate. Weak sauce.

I have a friend who gets very angry if you start to claim that anything was racist...

So I texted him..."good thing Sefalosha was hanging with Antic or he probably would have been shot"

He responded..."another NBA player did the shooting"

It's great because it was neither another NBA player who committed the crime, nor was said crime a shooting

Think most of the web layouts (espn, etc.) get busier and busier, and less easy on the eyes. Don't know if any of you guys use cbs for fantasy. I'm not sure why one of my baseball leagues still does, it costs $160 to boot, but we still use it because it has our league history … like that's sacred legacy or something. Anyway, that host site for fantasy leagues gets more impossible to navigate by the year. No one wants to spend a day customizing the layouts and alert settings of the fantasy league page. Even a fantasy geek like me doesn't want to bother with that.

I haven't been to espn website in ages unless it's espn3

Couldn't even find the cricket on there when I went, not that I understand it anyway

Why is the CTG brass running around with hair on fire about the mlb contest?

I don't want to say I promised, but I strongly suggested to 5Dimes we'd get 100-125 people signed up for them to up the payout from $500 in past years to $750 this year. I'd like to try to deliver on that.

I've haven't gotten a call from an offshore in years

Not sure if it is a coincidence but I've been getting texts with links lately for deposit bonuses. Not sure where it's from as I haven't clicked the texts, but they started right after I signed up with DraftKings.

Brett Lawrie last night

4 At Bats, 12 pitches 4 strikeouts, all swining

Still wish he was with Milwaukee

Anybody else hate the new ESPN scoreboard? Doesn't even give you the play by play anymore.

About as good as Yahoo's scoreboard not showing the damn inning

Think most of the web layouts (espn, etc.) get busier and busier, and less easy on the eyes. Don't know if any of you guys use cbs for fantasy. I'm not sure why one of my baseball leagues still does, it costs $160 to boot, but we still use it because it has our league history … like that's sacred legacy or something. Anyway, that host site for fantasy leagues gets more impossible to navigate by the year. No one wants to spend a day customizing the layouts and alert settings of the fantasy league page. Even a fantasy geek like me doesn't want to bother with that.
I don't mind the look of ESPN, it's just like, what the hell? Am I supposed to guess how the runner got on base? Pretty much form over function, although still doesn't explain that abomination Yahoo! has now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back