***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the ultimate letdown for me as a CBB fan, might go work out in a couple hours

At least I've taken to midnight workout sessions, many drunk as shit

Gotdammit Addison Reed didn't get the corner to end the game, I've seen this before

Congrats Chip Hale, first career win as mgr

Hope you don't get more than 70 more this season buddy although I'll gladly lose my money for a Summer of winning baseball

Today is the ultimate letdown for me as a CBB fan, might go work out in a couple hours

At least I've taken to midnight workout sessions, many drunk as shit
yea im pissed too at the result.
Drink and working out dont do the body good unfortunatley. Especially if your trying to lose some weight like me. I'm keeping the drinkin to weekends and I train during week. Drink only water and eat healthy, low cals, carbs, and fat.

I get my best, most focused workouts done under the influence of alcohol

Dropped 30 lbs a few years ago using this method

haha whatever works i guess. (crazy mofo). Hey back in the day i used to smoke weed and then workout, what a fuckin idiot i was. talk about head spinning and no breath. no clue how i did that but i was younger.....

Key is no beer, drink a gallon of water a day, eat 6 small meals, none more than 300 cals (although Sunday is funday so it gets a pass)

Key is no beer, drink a gallon of water a day, eat 6 small meals, none more than 300 cals (although Sunday is funday so it gets a pass)
exactly how im rolling. although i drink alot more than a gallon of water. its basically all i drink during week. My metabolism keep on working which is key.

I followed that ridiculous trend that tuck posted, Pineda last 13 all 1st 5 unders, that's the kind of thing I'll ride along with

Looks like I am going to get the Extra Innings package from Dish. Loving this shit.

Rockies +116
Dodgers -122
Indians -123
Rangers/Athletics under 7 runs

After a miserable CBB season, MLB is looking up. Forgot what it felt like to be confident in my picks.

Is there anything more stressful than a HIV test? I've been married 8 years and been with my wife for like 16 years but I sweat fucking bullets every time I have a physical and they want to give me a damn blood test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back