***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice...gonna sit at the in-park TGI Fridays?

Your table needs to average a $100/hour to keep your spot. I've actually never sat in there during a game. Go in there to get some mixers and that or have been in there on non-game days. Use to frequent a bar in leftfield that was like an awesome sports bar. Found out yesterday it was replaced with the Bud Selig experience. So TGIF may be the only place to now get drinks post 7th inning.

From previous winners it looks like the tickets are a few rows behind the backstop. Be some of my better seats in awhile.

Nice. Checked out the promotions for Friday night and it's 414 night (Milwaukee area code). $4 16oz Millers/Coors, nachos and $1 hot dogs and soda. Might have to see how many hotdogs I can get down.

Nice. Checked out the promotions for Friday night and it's 414 night (Milwaukee area code). $4 16oz Millers/Coors, nachos and $1 hot dogs and soda. Might have to see how many hotdogs I can get down.

12 dogs and 16 beers is my prediction

2nd & 3rd No Out and the Rockies aren't going to get any runs. Going to be an awful beat on this O8. Have had plenty of chances to score

They keep talking on the Brewer telecast about how the cold air is causing balls not to travel far. Miller Park is a dome but they can only get the field 20 degrees or so warmer than it is outside. As it's around freezing it's still upper 40s or low 50s. Something to keep in mind the rest of the home stand.

Getting started on the MAC tonight...really hope to be done with PRs by middle of the summer. Will give me time to work on FCS stuff

Crawford solo shot, 7-5 AZ

Ball predictably jumping off the bat with the roof open, just hard knocks all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back