***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
you see this new bagger in your living room

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/O40F02v08zQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a friend from Kenya, she got detained for questioning when coming back to the US one time in Houston, immigration, blah blah

They asked if she's ever sold drugs and she said yeah because she wanted to be honest :faceslap:

I have a friend from Kenya, she got detained for questioning when coming back to the US one time in Houston, immigration, blah blah

They asked if she's ever sold drugs and she said yeah because she wanted to be honest :faceslap:

you should see the interrogation they put everyone through going to Israel

yikes, why would she say yes?

well you see, she does it for a living

and growing up in Kenya, even though she now speaks English very well, she at one point had a hard time distinguishing literal and subjective meanings and didn't want to lie

Got a buddy thats living in Kenya. Some town called Nanyuki according to his facebook. Dont think I have any interest in visiting Africa

my boss offered to pay my way if I go to N. Korea

I just don't see the point in going even if you could. It is going to be a government led tour where your ability to take photos is heavily restricted. You aren't going to see anything other than what they want you to see. If you make a mis-step they may very well throw you in prison or a work camp

I just don't see the point in going even if you could. It is going to be a government led tour where your ability to take photos is heavily restricted. You aren't going to see anything other than what they want you to see. If you make a mis-step they may very well throw you in prison or a work camp

Agree. I think anyone wanting to go over there is an idiot to put it lightly

My dad had to stop on a flight for re-fueling in Dakar a few years ago. No one was allowed to exit the plane unless it was your final destination. Then even without anyone entering the plane they made everyone stand up and searched the seats and scanned the entire plane with some sort of light thing...he didn't know what they were looking for. Dakar seems like a place I would try to avoid

I think it would be interesting. I got sick of going to the Caribbean a long time ago. I wanna see something very few can see

My dad had to stop on a flight for re-fueling in Dakar a few years ago. No one was allowed to exit the plane unless it was your final destination. Then even without anyone entering the plane they made everyone stand up and searched the seats and scanned the entire plane with some sort of light thing...he didn't know what they were looking for. Dakar seems like a place I would try to avoid

Thats fucking crazy

I would go to Kenya in a heartbeat. My ex's parents went, the photos of the safaris and resort were incredible

Shaker just won us two Brewer tickets for Friday night on a twitter trivia. Beat me by about 2 seconds (and I'm the one who got it right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back