***** 2015 MLB/NCAA/Baseball In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who live bet MLB, what do you look for? I assume it's a team who is hitting the ball but just not scoring and teams who are hitting the ball hard but right at someone. I would think you would want to track what bullpens are rested and the starters pitch count. What else do y'all use?

For those who live bet MLB, what do you look for? I assume it's a team who is hitting the ball but just not scoring and teams who are hitting the ball hard but right at someone. I would think you would want to track what bullpens are rested and the starters pitch count. What else do y'all use?

live betting is a value thing for me i think closing line was -149 on Miami, first inning run eats some of that juice for me..guess overall you cap the game and while watchign you get a feel and just go on that instinct

Engaged. The joke i heard was he tried to throw an engagement party in Toronto but it ended up in Hamilton
i tink she's from steel town, but other than that those two together are funny...both were expected to do big things and injuries fucked with both of em and caused kara to retire.

Liking opening day so far. Isn't as brutal as CBB. Liking some unders today. Also like Cleveland tonight. Oakland is easy money, but I can't bet against the Rangers.

Hoping the Rangers are a dark horse in the West. I would be happy with .500 baseball or at least close to.

No excuse for us this year with so many question marks surrounding the other four teams.
yea but our rotation will have to perform, we have some q's too..boston's line up should be able to hit still...looks like a 2 horse race tbh

But I have gotten up at 5:45 and run at least 2 miles 10 of the past 14 days so I'm letting myself drink tonight and skip gym tomorrow

only reason to get up at this hour is to pee....

eh with basketball ending it's pretty easy to go to bed at 10:30ish and get up at 5:45. 7 hours of solid sleep is plenty. It will be hard to do during the NBA playoffs

eh with basketball ending it's pretty easy to go to bed at 10:30ish and get up at 5:45. 7 hours of solid sleep is plenty. It will be hard to do during the NBA playoffs

ah right - sleeping like a baby.... .

Pirates teeing off all inning and one finally went over the wall. Sucks, I'm a Reds backer today.

Pads and Reds losing leads has turned my mood in the last 30 minutes.

I'm on the Tribe. I was prepared to go against 'em facing the lefthander, but line got to be damn near a pick 'em with Kluber going. So I bit.

Gallardo getting worked early. At least make it through an inning before you shit the bed. Might be a long season for this Rangers fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back