***** 2015 Golf, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, Etc. In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Im Spieth I think I would rather be paired up with a lesser known guy, like a Hoffman from yesterday. Probably a bit less intimidating than going with a prior champion with tons of public support

Yeah no sponsorship on course, concessions are cheap. It's why any umbrella you see says Masters, chairs say Masters, etc

Real champs in this sport don't care about their playing partner. The only person the leader is playing against is himself and a champ can distinguish that from the match play mentality that many fall victim to. Of course on the back 9 the leaderboard will be his ultimate playing partner to determine the plan of attack, but the good ones don't care.

Real champs in this sport don't care about their playing partner. The only person the leader is playing against is himself and a champ can distinguish that from the match play mentality that many fall victim to. Of course on the back 9 the leaderboard will be his ultimate playing partner to determine the plan of attack, but the good ones don't care.
That is a great post KJ, and necessary mind set imo for a champion. Spieth has to just focus on his own game today and stay aggressive especially early in the round. This course is so great for risk/reward and swings that if he comes out and plays conservatively at the beginning (which I don't think he will) it could be disastrous because both Rose and Mickleson know they have to come out and play a very good front 9 to give themselves a chance (-2 or better imo...). Spieth I think shoots no worse than 70 today which means Rose/Mick would have to go 66/65 respectively to have a chance for a playoff. Should be awesome to watch, because Phil will be super aggressive from the go....he has nothing to lose. All that matters for him is winning!

Wow watching Tiger talk to Spieth on the range is pretty remarkable, just never expect to see that on this stage

Still such a pretentious fucking place this Augusta

The Gary McCord issue is such petty bullshit, he should be there calling the 16th hole and those fucking cunts should apologize to him for being so 19th century in their ways. Tournament deserves McCord.

Seriously when did these greens get this slow? No way that putt comes up short, ever

I'm sure it'll be fine.
consolation matches? Like when I go out 1st rd, it would be cool to still play

Another ball that got stuck on the slope, these greens are kinda boring this year

there was a prop on To win the Masters minus Speith.
Phil was +600 Rose was +225 I think it was Tiger was +1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back