***** 2015 Golf, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, Etc. In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either dog got a shot? Maybe lee since the other dude has to be in a bad mental state from missing weight? Don't see how Peterson beats Garcia

55 year old lady at the bar beside me just ordered a double shot of Goldschlager. Hahaha caught me way off guard

Gamer

I've been a few times and nothing more annoying than

1. The guy who stops at the crosswalk and does an imaginary swing
2. The guy who wears his cleats

I just want to walk up and ask them if they are the first or second alternate

I've been a few times and nothing more annoying than

1. The guy who stops at the crosswalk and does an imaginary swing
2. The guy who wears his cleats

I just want to walk up and ask them if they are the first or second alternate

haha wear their golf cleats
wtf

You can add the adult dressed like Rickie Fowler to my list of people who shouldn't be allowed in the gates at Augusta. Wearing golf shoes to the Masters is worse than wearing the concert tee-shirt of the concert you're attending

a lot of teaching pros do...anal,...but like to feel the different surfaces under their feet on different courses, whether they are playing there or not, in the shoes where they play or teach

:cheers3:and I have been to the Masters multiple years since 97....may go tomorrow, if I can score a ticket ...if not, will be at Monday after the Masters at Barefoot, they play the Dye course out there. Then HOB for the show...but no John Daly this year...

so guys that have been to the Masters, not practice rds etc.......how's you get the ticket and what did you pay?

Did you get 18th box, etc

stories boys......

so guys that have been to the Masters, not practice rds etc.......how's you get the ticket and what did you pay?

stories boys......

There's a lottery to get tickets. Obviously, you can get on the secondary market, but all you need to do is put your name into the raffle and you can win tickets. If I'm not mistaken, the face value of the tickets is $75 (one day badge during tourney)....and, of course, they still have their 1970s pricing on all food and drinks inside the tourney.

stories boys......

Basically b/c I grew up in SC on the golf courses so someone always had practice round tickets at least. Just been to the weekend days a few times based off of random/lucky connections

some interesting stats from yesterday, Dustin only hit 9 of 18 greens and had 23 putts. GL repeating that, Dustin. Jimmy Walker had 20 putts to shoot 72 LOL, how is that even possible. He only hit four fairways. Sergio was worse in every category from Thurs in GIR, FH, and PIR.

Gonna take a shot at fading those three. Dustin's round seems like an extreme outlier, esp.

Dustin o70.5 2.9/2
Sergio o71.5 1.65/1.5
Donaldson over Walker 0.5/0.6
Missed a huge opp here...over walker and taking Sergio matchup woulda been a sweep ...Sergio at 71 made me a loser ugh.

What y'all thinking for tomorrow?

I see Tiger blowing up tomorrow....I like him Over.

Speith -110 over Rose. The kid wins it with another good round....69/70

Spieth has come into a few weekends and fallen off a bit....I think that is what CD is talking about

Whatever, who hasn't; comparing him to the mentality of a 12 year old is just plain dumb. Ignorant comments need to be called out. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Anyone got the balls to bet fat Phil to win it? Yes, he's still fat Phil to me. I personally think he's the only one that can catch spieth. No confidence in Rose even though he has nothing to lose and played his ass off on back 9 today

Anyone got the balls to bet fat Phil to win it? Yes, he's still fat Phil to me. I personally think he's the only one that can catch spieth. No confidence in Rose even though he has nothing to lose and played his ass off on back 9 today

He'll shoot over par on the B9 tomorrow/today. Those/these pins will be ridic and he'll be gunning for everyone of them.

15 and 18 are your most accessible pins on the B. I say 15 bc a lot of guys have been hitting it over their all week intentional or not. 18 for obvious reasons ... play it off the ridge and let it come back. Same pins as always I imagine on Sunday?

15 and 18 are your most accessible pins on the B. I say 15 bc a lot of guys have been hitting it over their all week intentional or not. 18 for obvious reasons ... play it off the ridge and let it come back. Same pins as always I imagine on Sunday?

Yes Sunday pins are pretty much in same spot every year. I'd say 16 is accessible too. The whole back 9 is set up for birdies, that's why there is usually a great deal of drama each year

stories boys......

Used to be a lot easier than now to get tickets...Friend of mine here in Myrtle Beach grew up with a ticket broker out of Indy. Last year paid $300 for a badge,for a day.Only way was to have a connection with a group that has a hospitality there. You basically have to sign your life away to use it for the day. (last year they checked a credit card I had and you sign a disclosure that if you do not return it, you will pay 10k....not kidding) Another friend of mine is a golf writer for the local paper here, The Sun News, and I've been able to walk around with him, carrying a camera bag, etc. Met a couple of caddies over the years(used to live in Hilton Head, which is the next stop) and had been able to score a badge that way too for the next year. Think the most I ever paid was $500.00

This year single day tickets were going for as much as 2k I saw and hear....Badges for the week up to 7k

The day after I think you can go to the web site...themasters.com and apply for lottery for practice tickets...Did not make it there at all this year

Took Day to win prob not gonna happen hedged with Hoffman yesterday could happen. Rose playing well, Sunday is any ones match within 5-6 strokes IMHO

Not really and 18th box...there are stands everywhere 1st come 1st get.....People hire local high school kids to go place the chairs(that you have to buy there) if its not an official masters chair can't get it in...to go place them at certain spots on the course 1st thing in am when they open the gates. The chairs are there when patrons get to them, sometimes hours later...

:cheers3:and I have been to the Masters multiple years since 97....may go tomorrow, if I can score a ticket ...if not, will be at Monday after the Masters at Barefoot, they play the Dye course out there. Then HOB for the show...but no John Daly this year...
The Dye Course from the tips at Barefoot in the wind is about as brutal as it gets. That course is so hard, most of the pros don't even want to play it.

I have a lot of 'interest' in Spieth winning today.

However, on a side note, I will play:

Casey -105 over Poulter in a 4th round matchup

Good luck to everyone today

Dye from anywhere is a challenge, you are correct ...two good shot placers there horses..I'll pull for you on Casey

I played it awhile back myself

[TABLE="class: listingtableQubic, width: 100%"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">[TR="class: offering_nounQubic"]
[TD]4/12/2015
11:35 AM[/TD]
[TD] Money Line [/TD]
[TD]Golf #7439 Paul Casey +100 for Game[/TD]
[TD]4/12/2015 2:00 PM
[/TD]
[TD] $60.00 [/TD]
[TD] $60.0[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I have a lot of 'interest' in Spieth winning today.

However, on a side note, I will play:

Casey -105 over Poulter in a 4th round matchup

Good luck to everyone today

good luck

do you know Spieth or close with his family?

good luck

do you know Spieth or close with his family?

Hi Braves, no I don't but I've been following him since his Amateur days. I think he will be (already is) a game-changer on the tour in the next few years.

I have him in 5 matchups (should be all winners) and to win the tourney as well.

(posted in tim's thread)

Question to all you golfers. Put yourself in Speith's shoes today.
would you rather be paired with the person that is making a run at you?
would you rather not be challenged by your playing partner?
would it bother you that you can't see what other golfers are doing to cause those roars you are hearing?

i know these questios are a little vague and but what would make you more nervous playing w/ a lead?
or are you the type of person that would rather be coming from behind? A stalker?

There's a lottery to get tickets. Obviously, you can get on the secondary market, but all you need to do is put your name into the raffle and you can win tickets. If I'm not mistaken, the face value of the tickets is $75 (one day badge during tourney)....and, of course, they still have their 1970s pricing on all food and drinks inside the tourney.
wow, this true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back