***** 2015 Golf, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, Etc. In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else find it funny when the old guys hang their hands out for high fives. For a kid its awesome but when your 40 and doing it its weird.

This is Phils 22nd and Tigers 20th.

3 Wins & 10 Top 5s for Phil
4 Wins & 11 Top 5s for Tiger

Before today

Right. So after today tied in top fives, manboob ahead in top tens and if he wins again he likely pulls in front in top fives as well.

Perception is an interesting thing .. I have always thought of Tiger as owning Phil.... and even with the stats .... I feel I sort of know what I saw ... but by the numbers if Phil wins another one I think he passes Tiger and right now it doesn't look like Phil is done, while Tiger seems good for a tease at best.

There must be a lot of crime near the golf course. I have heard sirens almost everyday of the tournament

was thinking same thing, had to mute every time to make sure something crazy wasn't going on around here

Yeah no matter how they church this up it's remarkable yet boring as shit

Predicted by most on Friday, and no, it's not really interesting for any reason

WILL JORDAN SPIETH WIN 2015 US MASTERS

• [*=left]Spieth - Yes
    −1525
    odds_up.png

[*=left]Spieth - No
    +868

nice playing all week. Big time. i was wrong thinking he would colapse, even though the course was set up easy.

Jordan probably leaves his hat on the whole time..

nice playing all week. Big time. i was wrong thinking he would colapse, even though the course was set up easy.

Jordan probably leaves his hat on the whole time..

:rofl:

He's 21, with that hairline he should

Lots of dudes losing their hair, i think its because they have hats on all the time, but stricker, zach johnson and a few other cats look completely different without their hats.

Most of those guys, when they take their hats off I'm thinking just put it back on. Hats gotta do damage I believe

And agree to let him do whatever the fuck he wants to do when he's on the road. Elin tried but ultimately failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back