***** 2015 Golf, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, Etc. In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charley Hoffman might get the least amount of camera time for a 2nd place golfer in history today.

Wow, today will say a lot ant Jordan. He has Tiger, Phil & Rory on that Leaderboard every time he looks up.
i hope we see a ton of Eagles today

Charley Hoffman might get the least amount of camera time for a 2nd place golfer in history today.
with all the names scoring. You may be right. But I remember when they would show Ricky Barnes all the time even when he wasn't even close.

I like Speith but I really hope he comes back to the field and all these names start within 2-3 shots of each other tomorrow. I won't move from the couch!

Spieth through the tough run of holes 4-7 with his lead intact. Now 3 par 5s in the next eight holes, gonna be tough to reel in.

Lee, from Limerick, Ireland, weighed in at 159.6 pounds but Quillin, known as “Kid Chocolate”, hit the scales at 161.6 and could not shed the excess within the allocated 90 minute time frame. He returned at 160.6 pounds and the fight now goes ahead as a 12 round non-title affair.

55 year old lady at the bar beside me just ordered a double shot of Goldschlager. Hahaha caught me way off guard

I drive to Athens and played The Georgia Club today. Solid golf course. A few bad approach shots and fast greens kept me from cracking 80 today but had a blast. Phenomenal layout and the course was in great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back