***** 2015 Golf, Tennis, MMA, Boxing, Etc. In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't know that I ever asked..... Anyone ever been to the Masters? Practice, par 3 or tournament

Nope, best I got was going to Torrey Pines for Fri/Sat rounds then sticking around for the 18-holer on Monday between Tiger and Rocco

Be tough at this point to go to Augusta unless I moved that way (highly unlikely) or was offered tickets, Kentucky Derby more on my to do list

Believe it or not they get PPV in Louisville

Fight's still in doubt according to Bob Arum anyway because they have no promoter deal in place with MGM

Need Jimmy Walker to make the cut please

Got him heads up against Kuchar and Rose both, he should reel Rose back in if he gets to the weekend

I like that Charley could somehow quietly be at 10-under after two rounds, he's shooting lights out and Spieth is gonna snag all the pub

Nothing more fun than to be betting against a guy with 3 eagles and an absolute bomb on 16

Don't usually do round matchups, but the Tiger v Sergio is one I couldn't pass up. Sergio has already made a comment about being paired up with him. We know they don't like each other, but Sergio is one of the weakest mental players of this era, while Tiger is one of the strongest ever. Tiger -120 over Sergio. Also Tiger under 71.5. Think he has a good round tomorrow

Feeling confident for a spieth meltdown. He has the emotional stability of a 12 year old girl.

This is nonsense; not saying he's a lock to win but he's also the youngest player to win a PGA tour event in 85 years when he won the John Deere back in 2013 at 19 years old. This Texan is nails.

Don't usually do round matchups, but the Tiger v Sergio is one I couldn't pass up. Sergio has already made a comment about being paired up with him. We know they don't like each other, but Sergio is one of the weakest mental players of this era, while Tiger is one of the strongest ever. Tiger -120 over Sergio. Also Tiger under 71.5. Think he has a good round tomorrow

hard to argue either of these bets, gps. Like Eldric over Sergio better. Good luck.

This is nonsense; not saying he's a lock to win but he's also the youngest player to win a PGA tour event in 85 years when he won the John Deere back in 2013 at 19 years old. This Texan is nails.

Spieth has come into a few weekends and fallen off a bit....I think that is what CD is talking about

some interesting stats from yesterday, Dustin only hit 9 of 18 greens and had 23 putts. GL repeating that, Dustin. Jimmy Walker had 20 putts to shoot 72 LOL, how is that even possible. He only hit four fairways. Sergio was worse in every category from Thurs in GIR, FH, and PIR.

Gonna take a shot at fading those three. Dustin's round seems like an extreme outlier, esp.

Dustin o70.5 2.9/2
Sergio o71.5 1.65/1.5
Donaldson over Walker 0.5/0.6

I need Walker to somehow reel in Rose today, get within striking distance for tomorrow and just need DJ to flat out suck

Sergio playing with Tiger will mess with his head,as stated above, I agree with the over there as well...BOL today

I don't think that will ever happen. 3et today and 2 tomorrow, probably as good as it will ever get

I remember when getting a glimpse of any hole on the front nine was a huge fn deal, at least they show the front nine now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back