2014 NBA Playoffs Thread...

I hate this bet already. Definitely not a slug it out Game 7 type feel at all. Teams are loose and scoring at will.

I think the bet will be fine. They will clamp up in the second half.
I would be more worried if they had a low scoring first quarter.

So far, 4 first quarters in this series, went above 50 points. 2 of the games ended with an Under (50%).

Two first quarters ended with a very low score in first quarter (40 and 42 points) - both games went Over the total...

Few quick takes...

I lean Washington tonight but want to watch this one. A few variables I don't like that keep me away. Maybe at halftime if situation is correct.

The Game 1 line there indicates these teams are even on paper. So take that fwiw in regards to series bets ML's etc.

Waiting on props. One I do like. I'll use the term 'breath of fresh air' like I said to Hunt a bit ago. I'll also use a CBB analogy. B1G teams play rough and tumble for 2.5 months, then they get to the tourney and mostly the physical play is gone and they are sort of unleashed. So I think you can figure out what I am getting at here.

I'll post via mobile from work when they come out.

Good Luck this round Bar. I'm sticking with my guns that the Pacers stink. The number for them to win the series is a joke, so I may look to press the ML games.

It is all good.

He played the minutes and got the shot attempts. Just wasn't very good, again.

That is it with prop plays for me. With the late run in regular season(unposted but it was solid) and early playoffs it was a fools gold for me. I lost several unposted on Tuesday because i never got a chance to. Between Monday and Thursday I was a good 0-6 on those. So, back to the things I think I do well. Too juicy too, you have to hit them at a high-rate(which I was for about a month) or it is pointless.

Anyways, got a busy weekend but if I find a good spot you will see it in here. GL to all.

Was thinking the same thing with regards to a Portland 1st qtr bet. 25.5 a .5 lower than their avg for this series, and over the last 5.

GL Reno

Well, that play blew.

Spurs have just turned it on. I honestly thought that was a great spot. I didn't get to watch it but oh well either way bad bet...still think good thinking with a solid pace team...

Was rooting for Brooklyn tonight...seems to set up Gm4...see what happens..a bit gunshy right now but that is a Reno spot if we have ever seen one lol.

Pulled that PARLAY out of my ass plus 2 live plays on OKC tuesday. But I'll take it. Had some bad beats and awful capping last week.

Think both home teams win tonight but just not interested in playing them now, will track.

Russ is autoplay on prop once it comes out but will be small tonight...

Bad bet yesterday, got some back with D West prop.

Tonight I like Russ props.

First played O26.5 -110 pts

Any leans I had for the game...which were few and far between as far as sides, TT's etc were not great.

I liked that play but it lost. I am re-watching game now. He had a big first 8 mins of third then took 2 shots rest of 3rd and 4th. I was suprised scared Scotty let him and others get to almost 2 minute mark till pulling. If Manu misses that 3 before T.O. I think we had a fighting chance. I just wish he woulda kept aggressive in 4th. 36 mins and 20 FGA's I'll take for that bet.

As far as tomorrow, the forum is right about matchups but that should be as well as Pacers shoot from outside. They did control paint great in 2h(okay in 1h imo). Big adjustments in many ways coming for Miami to win this game. Looking at a few angles. Doubt we see Bron on West again outta the gate.

1h TT over 46 Miami.

That should be good for now. I think they come out pretty aggressive and attack(as much as they can against this team).

Conflicted on game. The matchup is bad but Indy also played out of their minds offensively on Sunday and Miami was still always in striking distance. I doubt that occurs again so I'll go with this angle for now and see how things go.

Back