2014 NBA Playoffs Thread...

I adjusted my number regarding Indy after they won the ATL series. Still needed proof, that the three month funk is gone. I believe it is now, but I didn't want any part of game 3. If Indy wins, I will be interested to see what the line does in game 4, but it's game 5 that I want to strike.

I think this series is going 7 again. As for your bet, it makes sense. Wade is has been much better on rest, and Miami has shown they can put up points against Indiana, not like there will be any surprises. The one thing I will say is that the outside shooting threat that the Heat had the past two years is not there, at least not now.

I like OKC tomorrow. Been waiting for that game. You have any thoughts on that one?

I was checking the 1st Q TT for Indy. its 21.5. gonna play large on this.
Gonna check Indy 1H TT as well. Im guessing... 43?

why you like so much?

I will try and do a mini-write-up tomorrow. I am sick as hell and the robitussin is kicking in.

That was a a great spot for OKC but frankly this series is still 'over'. I think that is the only game the Thunder gets. You won't see those types of offensive numbers again from the Spurs. I also do not think Ibacka will be as much of a factor. There was a lot of emotion/adrenaline associated with that IMO.

I will try and do a mini-write-up tomorrow. I am sick as hell and the robitussin is kicking in.

That was a a great spot for OKC but frankly this series is still 'over'. I think that is the only game the Thunder gets. You won't see those types of offensive numbers again from the Spurs. I also do not think Ibacka will be as much of a factor. There was a lot of emotion/adrenaline associated with that IMO.
Was thinking along the same lines - feel better

Nice number BAR. I'm playing the ML now, as I think this is the best price I'm going to see.

Back