2014 NBA Playoffs Thread...

13-6-1+7.01 units

Well, glad I got that Houston number locked in with the hook yesterday, lol, it is flat 5 now most places. Oh well, I expect an DD victory here. Player props just getting released. May or may not have some tonight. Will check in a little later.

9 fourth qtr points did it in. Deserve to lose with 23 shot attempts. On to the big game now.

Nice!!

hawkslogo.JPG

Thanks BAR!! this has been a tremendous amount of fun!! as I said before this is my favorite time of year!

Yep. Brooks is holding the team back but they should never have gotten rid of Harden and Jeff Green.

KD will never leave his mama's home cooking and go to far outside Texas.

Yep. Brooks is holding the team back but they should never have gotten rid of Harden and Jeff Green.

KD will never leave his mama's home cooking and go to far outside Texas.

Would love to see him in Dallas. Pipe dream?

Tough loss to take on the prop...

First, the first game. KD responded big-time and I should have known better. With that being said, Memphis should have been an auto-bet every game this series and has a good shot in Game 7 if everything is on the up-and-up.

The Curry prop bet lost but I would play that 10x outta 10x times. I think I capped it great. Just like I have won plays I capped wrong. Things like that happen. The big thing after 14 in the first 14 is he started to be less aggressive at times and then he played I believe the whole second half. His legs were gone and you could see it. If he rests for 3 mins or so in conjunction with the TV timeouts and end of qtr break we prolly win this bet. I was also hoping for more situations in last 30 seconds to get to FT line. Once it looked like we could win with a miracle late FT I knew he would miss it. He had no reason to make it and his legs were not in it fully(short and left).

Oh well, we got some game 7's coming up but before that some more game 6's manana night.

15-9-1 +6.36 units

I have no idea how that Curry prop didn't hit. 16 after the first and 8 the rest of the way. sickening....

Mama said there would be days like this. Had 1k on kc under 8.5....6 runs in 9th for loss

Im the biggest fucking RETARD ever- I went to put in OKC UNDER for a little cheddar and I put in INDY under on accident

<tbody>
[TD="class: winner"]
Result: Wager Won

<tbody>
[TD="width: 220"]Straight Wager[/TD]
[TD="width: 100"]05/03/14 15:58 ET[/TD]

[TD="width: 220"]bet 1,950.00 to win 1,500.00 (paid 3,450.00) [/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

[TD="class: winnerAltColor, colspan: 2"]
05/03/14(17:45 ET)
Under 186 (-130)
Bought 1.0 point(s)

<tbody>
[TD="width: 220"] Atlanta Hawks 80
Indiana Pacers 92 [/TD]

[TD="width: 220"][/TD]

</tbody>
[/TD]

</tbody>

Sorry for lack of posting Friday. The first play lost but ended up getting silly and going 4-1 late on Blazers game on prop plays. The capper was that Lillard hit that shot to win my last one(although lose series play). Date night so had trouble getting on to site for a good amount of time plus we were getting pretty loose at happy hour.

Back