2014 NBA Playoffs Thread...

That was Pts plus Asst. Quick posting from work. I'll take the game going to OT to get the win.

No real reason in particular. I have stayed off some sides I like being a bit gunshy. You will prolly see more moving fwd.
you not playing sides for any reason in particular?

I see you doing more props....just curious:cheers:

7-5-1 +2.23 units

A few unposted(9-8-1 +2.30) but that is all up to date.

Last edited:
little hard to tail when you don't post the play :)

I know. A few were halftime plays while I was working and I just didn't have time. The Harden one on Friday which I played at max level I was out with my girl and we had hit happy hour etc and I just plain forgot. I'll get on here or at worst twitter(@ctg_bar) to post them from here on out.

any thoughts on the pacers tonight?

Sorry for not responding. I am usually gone by 5:30 at night except for Tuesdays.

I told myself over the weekend I was betting the Hawks at +7. Then I got weird about it. I can wrap myself around the fact the Pacers have fallen apart quite a bit. I cannot wrap myself around the fact that the Hawks are just taking it to them at points. I have seen the Hawks, they are very average. I then thought about putting a piece today on the Hawks Series Price at +330 but never did(facepalm).

I agree with all those plays. Clippers should stars out with tons of emotion on both ends of the court

I agree with all those plays. Clippers should stars out with tons of emotion on both ends of the court

Yup, even in an even series that would happen but now we have a few other intangibles.

Few props I may look at, waiting for late-game release.

good job BAR!....these playoffs have been great to watch...was on Memphis with you yesterday..gl going forward

Did you see that stat from Elias about dogs in playoffs this year? Like 24-8-1 thus far? I'll see if I can find the exact count for ya.

Back