2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

These guys make up new lingo every year. "NFL movement skills."

EJ Manuel sounds like a pretty intelligent and grounded dude. Giving a pretty good "presser" right now for the local media. Doesn't change anything about the pick, just haven't really heard him speak or interview before.

Tribe's got your number this year.

Fucking DeFaz's goddamn softball team has our number this year. This team is a mess. But it's April.

Honestly the only reason I'm watching is because I just signed up for DirecTV and both the baseball and football package were thrown in for free.

#Winning

Someone just asked EJ when he was going to get/finish his degree....he replied that he graduated in 2011 and was just finishing up his Masters....foot meet mouth

sox not doing well this year joe

F'ing VK was right, too.

I saw him before the season and he told me not even to pay attention to this season because they were going to be awful.

I normally trust him, but I didn't want to listen and now it's all coming true. Ugh.

Someone just asked EJ when he was going to get/finish his degree....he replied that he graduated in 2011 and was just finishing up his Masters....foot meet mouth

Hahahahaha.

That reminds me of something from earlier today.

A reporter at a Senate thing asks, "Are you going to work with Senator Rockefeller on this bill."

The guy responds, "I am Senator Rockefeller."

Whoops. Hahahahaha.

sox not doing well this year joe

F'ing VK was right, too.

I saw him before the season and he told me not even to pay attention to this season because they were going to be awful.

I normally trust him, but I didn't want to listen and now it's all coming true. Ugh.

i think that was his "one time"

Man, I don't think I'd trade pix to go get Te'o ... don't think he's an impact guy.

i think that was his "one time"

Hahahaha.

You need to save those for deep stacks and WSOP tourneys. You'd think he'd know better.

didn't you just see the commercial, on ESPN

See this is why the NFL should leave the green room open for like 5 dudes who they know are going

didn't you just see the commercial, on ESPN

See this is why the NFL should leave the green room open for like 5 dudes who they know are going

Yeah, that was blackpeoplemeet.com.....not blackpeolemeat.com

Spelling matters in this case...lol

Alex, I scoured the internet and found this item for your records ...

Billingsley underwent successful Tommy John surgery Wednesday

Back