2013 'Bankrupt Ain't Gun Stop Us-But Jimmay WILL' Detroit Tigers Thread...

Where do I have to go on the internet to find fresh thoughts on the Tigers and their rivals?

Thread's been quiet, you complacent mopes. Got Tuesday and Wednesday circled. If we can just learn to walk Miggy with first base open, we're in business.

If this score holds deepinthehearta' .... I present to you, your first place Cleveland Indians.

Different feel this year, doesn't feel like a house of cards. Tigs are good though.

Games all count. Is that bitch JV lined up this week? Wouldn't be the same without ripping his tits once more.

Lol love the shit talking. This tribe team has a competent coach for once tho.

think ron wash must have had an 8 ball in the dugout tonight

this is all i will say about the indians....actually an exciting team to watch for once, love francona as a person and i think he got shitted on in boston so love seeing him doing well, but unless they pull a baltimore orioles from last year with mediocre to poor starting pitching and luck on their side in close games, you will not win the division we own.

Detroit's bullpen threw like 300 pitches in Texas. I'm not sure Cleveland's thrown 300 pitches in May.

Clevelands starting pitching has been dirty good. Detroit got a Lotta gas cans in that pen now. Once starters pc gets to around 100 by 5th or 6th inning its pretty much bye bye.

JV vs. Ubaldo II on Wednesday ... can't honestly say I'm looking forward to that one, have less confidence in that guy than any other starter. Even his gems are uncomfortable viewing.

Jv should be on A game after last few but Ubaldo mowed tigs down last time out.

Scherzer-Kluber
Verlander-Ubaldo

Tribe will be dogs in both. They're dogged tomorrow too. No respect, I tell ya'.

Last edited by a moderator:
its a weakness until they can go through a season with maintaining the level they are at. Just like last year. Its a marathon, things have a way of regressing to the mean in baseball usually or vice versa.

i paid them a compliment btw. i am objective.

The Tigers could certainly win a divisional hot dog eating contest. Pitching and defense, not so much.

we all knew that going in hunt and valverde has been the best reliever though he by far gets the most shit from people.

i have trust mike i will find some bullpen help, we all know he wants one badly before his death and has put all his money in to this team instead of the wings.

Yea. But need about 4 relievers. I would make smyly closer. Dude has icewater in veins. Verde and benoit sweat, get nervous, touch cap every two seconds. Give me anxiety.

I'll be shocked if Valverde holds down that job. Whatever happened to their closer in waiting, that Rondon guy, is he stuck on the Mud Hens?

Seriously tho this team got the mojo.

Keep the shit talk. Love it. Might go on all summer.

It is pretty fun to wipe off the imaginary smile which never existed from Eric Wedge's face.

we all knew that going in hunt and valverde has been the best reliever though he by far gets the most shit from people.

i have trust mike i will find some bullpen help, we all know he wants one badly before his death and has put all his money in to this team instead of the wings.

How do you figure we get a RP? Unless you're willing to give up Castellanos for .3-1.3 years of a RP. (20-80 innings).

that said I do think there is some talent in the pen -- Al Al gets his head right, smyly Benoit dotel coke v lefties, downs and (gulp) valverde should be good enough to be playing into November. Still very confident that this team makes the playoffs

How do you figure we get a RP? Unless you're willing to give up Castellanos for .3-1.3 years of a RP. (20-80 innings).

that said I do think there is some talent in the pen -- Al Al gets his head right, smyly Benoit dotel coke v lefties, downs and (gulp) valverde should be good enough to be playing into November. Still very confident that this team makes the playoffs

you dont need to give up a guy like castellanos to get some middle relief help from a team who shuts it down. they wont sit idle with this team and payroll, they are already looking. shame on them for not doing something we all knew would help them in the off season, they wanted to get another bat and resign anibal for a gazillion. that said, they wont sit idle, but they like me are not panicked by any means yet.

let the injuns have their pre all star break fun, their starting pitching aint meant to last and that will weaken the bullpen eventually. its a marathon, the horses always win out......unless they keep lucking their way into victories like today with shitty pitching all the way around. if the tigers pen did what theirs did today it would be another joke in here. their truck/luck will put out.

btw, there was a wind tunnel going on in texas one of the best if not the best hitters park in baseball. has some to do with pitching issues over 4 days, not to mention pitchers sucking on icees all weekend.

Back